Reliable Company / Handyman

Peter_Patong

No one???? Has no one built these kinds of walls before???

My problems: i know the material cost is 20-25000.- and the 12 companies that we got quotations from estimate the building time to 4-5 days. The price they asks is 120 - 220 000.- including material..... Way to expencive i think...That price is the same as the price is in Sweden where a worker costs 100-120 000.- per month??? Here in Thailand the same man costs 10-15 000.- per month.

Edited by Peter_Patong

I giving it up, We got tree companies to do it for around 80 000.- but all of them did not wanted to the job after we accepted their price. Strange… I think I will end up doing it my self.

So is there any here who can recommend some handy Thai people, who can assist me, that wants a one week well paid (1000 per day) job???

I have office in Bangkok. And if you wanna build an office or wanna contract some thai workers to do that for you. My suggestion is.. you should to ask for help from your thai friend. You can negotiate price for discount.If you contract by yourself. You will got WhiteTaxes. I estimate from your pictures should be around 70-100k. Don't know the details...size, meterials ..etc...

I have office in Bangkok. And if you wanna build an office or wanna contract some thai workers to do that for you. My suggestion is.. you should to ask for help from your thai friend. You can negotiate price for discount.If you contract by yourself. You will got WhiteTaxes. I estimate from your pictures should be around 70-100k. Don't know the details...size, meterials ..etc...

Maybe i should mention: it is my assistent, who is thai, who contacts the constructing companies.

Edited by Peter_Patong

• 7 months later...

If you are still looking for a reliable handyman or contractrors, try Bangkok Home Services.

I myself was looking for a reliable handyman sometime back and it's hopeless. You see, the problem is that no company is interested in doing a "small job." ANd the reason why those companies decided not to take your job after quoting you is that even your 80,000 bht job is way too small for them to bother. Unless you are willing to spend at least 100,000 up you can count on contractors NOT showing up even after agreeing to take up the job. I had a guesthouse in Phuket some time back and it was exactly the same situation there! They either can't do it, don't wanna do it or say they will do it but never showed up!

So, you can imagine my gratitude when I finally found a company that actually focuses on small to medium size jobs. Run by a British and Singaporean, BHS claims to be a one stop home improvement service centre that does it all and they do, so I just use them all the time now. I think they'd even come to your house to screw in a light bulb if you wanted! What I like best about them is that they give discounts to single parent families. As a former single parent, I really appreciate that.