True Phone Connection Around On Nut Is Not Good

rvdk

I am using True and I am living and working in the On Nut area, the connection is not so good, if I try to call people I got 3-4 times error in connection. Do more people have this problem with True? Can I keep my number and change to another provider? What is the best provider, I think it is 12Call or not.

I think everyone experiences sporadic mobile phone connection issues, especially during peak talk times, and in concentrated areas like On Nut where there may be capacity issues. (FWIW, I see new masts going up everywhere.)

Is this a new problem for you?

Yes, there is Mobile Number Portability here.

Maybe try a One-2-Call and/or DTAC SIM just to see if they work satisfactorily for you. SIM's are pretty inexpensive, ~ 50 baht and they come with some small amount of balance so it can be easy to verify which work for you. Or maybe borrow a SIM from a friend to try in your phone for a few minutes?

I'm not sure there is one "best provider" here. Everyone seems to have issues with every provider at one point or another.

There have been serious call completion problems here in the past, ~ 3 or 4 years ago. Maybe OTA bandwidth is being stretched and/or interconnections are at.near capacity?

True just sucks.  I have terrible problems with True.  The signal can go from 4 bars to zero as I watch the phone, not even moving it.  My voice calls are constantly dropped and SMS often takes forever to go or has to be resent.

AIS, on the other hand, just works.