Fertiliser For Longan

Finding information to suit Thailand is not easy. I am not an expert on fruit trees but collected the attached information from the web a few months ago. Until you get some better information try reading this. The Longan information is pretty comprehensive. Sorry I cannot remember the website/s I got it from.

Rambutan Longan Mangosteen Thai Background.doc

The FAO has these to offer

Logan FAO 1.pdf

Logan FAO 2.pdf

Soil sample for testing from various locations of your lamyai orchard. I would guess about 20 rai, from the numbers. If you had good soil to start with, after 1 1/2 years, keeping the area around the trees clear of grass, weeds, etc is more important than fertilizer. If they have lasted for 1 1/2 year you must have your water schedule down pat.

One problem here is what fertilizer is avaliable at your local supplier? Sometimes you take what is avaliable., thus my suggestion for multiple soil tests.

Work organic material in around the trees as you clear around them, each time.and by the time they are producing good, you will have a clean, healthy orchard. 10 20 10 or 20 20 20 is a good all around fertilizer, a two to three time application/year seems to work good. There are members who have much more knowledge than I do about the topic, my thoughts worked on our lamyai orchard (14 year ago and still producing)