Pate

bobroper

Most store have it you just really need to look around.

Up north Rimpings in CM have many brands, but I have seen some at Tesco and Big C too. Some are western brands some European, or Austrailain. Hunt it out, Not always where you think it should be.

Carrefourre have excellent own brand pates at very reasonable prices. Course country to fine fois gras, all at decent prices and high quality.

yes Carrefoure has a reasonable range of pates, but only to be expected seeing as it is a French supermarket chain.

try Villa supermarket around the Phrom Phon bts area, between Sukumvit 33 - 35. good pates and a selection around the 80 - 120 baht mark.

Carrefourre have excellent own brand pates at very reasonable prices. Course country to fine fois gras, all at decent prices and high quality.

Carrefour had some great patés sadly Big C don't. Most Carrefours have already changed and all the good French stuff has gone. I'm not sure how long the Rama 4 store will still be a Carrefour, they're changing it slowly already and I'm guessing they'll be no more deliveries from France. :(

Tops have Waitrose Paté, which is ok but it's not cheap.

Edited by theseahorse

• 1 month later...

I like to make my own pate as well...but if you want a wide variety of pate, The oriental hotel has a branch at Paragon department store which carries many different types of pate. I met the chef de' pate once, he was drinking a Singha and making pate inside the Paragon branch...lol

Most store have it you just really need to look around.

Up north Rimpings in CM have many brands, but I have seen some at Tesco and Big C too. Some are western brands some European, or Austrailain. Hunt it out, Not always where you think it should be.

" Australian" ,please