Flag Waver On Kata Beach Today.

ScubaBuddha

While I was jogging on Kata Beach late today a guy sat down under one of those green Kasikorn Bank beach vendor tents about 20m from my gf and decides to have one off the wrist. He took off when he saw me approaching. He was Asian, average size (his build that is :huh: ) looked possibly Korean to me but I didn't get a good look as he was double timing it back to his bike by the time I saw him. Girlfriend thought he might be Korean too. Dressed touristy with big sun glasses, baggy white collared shirt, and baggy orange swimsuit. He put a helmet on before darting away which really makes me think he wasn't Thai, but when I told the lifeguards about they said they had a problem with a Thai guy doing this last year.

These guys often work their way up to touching and with the amount of sexual assaults on female tourists/expats over the last year, including one in Patong the other day, I thought it was worth mentioning.

Hob knockers isn't British. Spanking the monkey is a popular one, or a five knuckle shuffle. ( I can see this thread just being a long list of expressions for masturbation :D )

I caught a bloke doing the old upskirt shots with his mobile, on the escalators at Central a year or so a go.

Hob knockers isn't British. Spanking the monkey is a popular one, or a five knuckle shuffle. ( I can see this thread just being a long list of expressions for masturbation :D )

Bashing the Bishop - for chess players :lol: