Girl Doped British Man Stole His Dosh & Computer

britmaveric

Girl doped British man’s wine, stole his money and computer

n11-637.jpg

Police have arrested a woman for doping a British visitor and stealing his notebook computer and 35,000 baht in cash.

Ratsamee Pongprasert was arrested for doping her John, then stealing his valuables.

An arrest warrant was issued for Miss Ratsamee Pongprasert on July 20. Police eventually found her on Beach Road, outside Royal Garden Plaza, on October 1. She was arrested and taken to Pattaya police station.

Ratsamee, a 22-year-old service girl, admitted that she had conspired with her partner Suthee Charoenrat, who is already in prison, to put a sleeping pill in a glass of red wine given to the British man in order to subdue him so that they could steal his valuables, namely a notebook computer and 35,000 baht in cash.

After stealing the valuables Ratsamee hid in the Pattaya Hill area until police arrested her. She said that she had stolen the man’s valuables as he had not paid her for services rendered.

-Pattaya Mail

Boonlua Chatree

15 Oct 2005

....Must have been a bloody marathon... :o

Dont think so somehow.................

Saw the clip on PCN (or PPN) when they were interviewing her in the cop shop i/m sure she said "len mai bpen dooay" in other words he couldnt get it up as well..........bit difficult to hear her though as she was hiding her face behind a bit of paper.

:D

Edited by thaiflyer1

....Must have been a bloody marathon... :o

Dont think so somehow.................

Saw the clip on PCN (or PPN) when they were interviewing her in the cop shop i/m sure she said "len mai bpen dooay" in other words he couldnt get it up as well..........bit difficult to hear her though as she was hiding her face behind a bit of paper.

:D

Could have meant he was a virgin. :D

Of course nobody has ever been robbed by a hooker in England or America.

Baddies everywhere not just pattaya

service girls.

Moral is be careful

Ok. Mr. John just wanted a fair sevice at a fair price and got a pretty rough deal,but i have to wonder when he takes a girl of the street and has a notebook and 35k lying around.

Seems this girl must be some kind of a mind reader. She conspired with a bloke to commit the crime (which by definition must have happened before the crime took place) and took along a sleeping pill to put in the guys wine. However, she only did it cos the guy didn't pay her... Wait a minute, maybe she's lying!

This is something that happens all the time, not only in Thailand but also in Italy, Spain, France, Germany and Czech Republic, etc., and it happens much more often than Thailand. The point is that he could have taken a lady from a bar if he couldn't afford a lday from a-go-go, the hole thing was just about a 200 to 600 BHT for the barfine and everything could have gone smoothly. I think some guys just like to play it ruff...

Ak,

She was a service girl and, its an iffy photo, I think she was a service girl at a Soi Diamond Go Go.

Nowhere does it say he didn't pay a barfine for her and her mate.

And even if he did pay a barfine if you think that gives you any protection then your just naive.

So its a moot point anyhow.