Harley`s In Thailand

dagling

Rode HD in the states, when I got here got a Dragstar 1100 classic, while it was a nice bike, never any problems, it was not a HD. I am preparing to move back to the states, have just brought my old bike back from my friend 2001 Wide Glide,for the wife, and am picking up a new Heritage for me. It is all about riding, but if I were to stay here I would have to get a HD....

My bike use belt :) good to hear you have a bike, just make me smile more when you compare HD and Phantom and i still think you have never been riding a newer Harley, dont even want to ask what 1100 you have.

ha ha not a bother :) and I have a CBRXX1100

Harley's are awesome!!!! All of the expenses with none of the performance. It takes some real skill to build a bike with an 1500+ cc motor that's as fast as a Honda wave.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote of the day, hands down...:lol::lol::lol:

If you want inexpensive parts next day, and qualified service in all Provinces in Thailand, there is presently only one choice of cruiser in TH, Kawasaki 900 Vulcan

That`s what I am driving for the moment;-) Vulcan 900 Custom -2010.

914084.jpeg

Nice bike. the chromed straight pipes on matt black bike looks great :)

If you want hazzlefree riding, keep it. All others there is always some waiting for parts

Yeah, it`s the Cobra Swept exhaust I imported from US. I also put on the Cobra Fi2000 fuel tuner and the Baron big Air kit.

When I return to Thailand (in a month) i will put on the new tires, Pirelli Night Dragon 200/15 on the rear, and 90/21 on the front. Also put on my new Overdrive rear pulley. :rolleyes:

Although I have my midlife crisis more than I like to have it, I am out of the Harley game. Uncomfortable, bad on bad roads, gasohol addicted...thousand reasons against a Harley. I owned 3 or 4 before, but I just don't need a show bike.

Although I have my midlife crisis more than I like to have it, I am out of the Harley game. Uncomfortable, bad on bad roads, gasohol addicted...thousand reasons against a Harley. I owned 3 or 4 before, but I just don't need a show bike.

Haha you must be about the same age as me. :lol:

Haha you must be about the same age as me. :lol:

Must be old since you cant remember how many Harleys you had :o

<br />I don't get it (didn't in America either)  Harleys are 2 or 3 times the price here.  Thailand has only 1 real dealer. And yes Parts take time and are expensive.  Yet for some reason they still sell.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

and sadly, you may never. And, just because you can't afford, or don't like what another biker is riding, doesn't mean it's not more beautiful or a better bike than what you are riding. IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU LIKE, THAT'S ALL. NOT DIFFICULT, IS IT?

<br />Although I have my midlife crisis more than I like to have it, I am out of the Harley game. Uncomfortable, bad on bad roads, gasohol addicted...thousand reasons against a Harley. I owned 3 or 4 before, but I just don't need a show bike.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Obviously you know squat about Harley's or much else for that matter. Have you ever thought about changing the shocks and the seat on whatever bike you have if it's uncomfortable? Or you just want to run down Harley's? Jeeeeeez, people.

<br />Although I have my midlife crisis more than I like to have it, I am out of the Harley game. Uncomfortable, bad on bad roads, gasohol addicted...thousand reasons against a Harley. I owned 3 or 4 before, but I just don't need a show bike.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Obviously you know squat about Harley's or much else for that matter. Have you ever thought about changing the shocks and the seat on whatever bike you have if it's uncomfortable? Or you just want to run down Harley's? Jeeeeeez, people.

Have to agree on the comfort. All bikes can be made comfortable. I had a Yamaha Dragstar XVS1100A, with standard big bike seat, running boards and comfortable ergonomics. Pleasure to ride, plush suspension, soaked up the bumps easily and never bottomed out.

Let me see

Midlife crisis, So you werent really into bikes but just bought one to make you feel good.

Harley uncomfortable, thats a very big claim concidering all the models and upgrades. So we can say you have a probablem not HD

Gashol addicted, Better not to put gashol in your HD as they dont like it.

How much did that cost ya? ballpark figure

Here is what i got on my bike, now tell me again its not comfortable

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sNT1owsWqq4

First born child :lol:

Hi

Its around 1900US$, if you want then send here put 30-60% tax on top

Well worth it, though the nice compact engineering is what I really like about it. The cheap arse red switch they show in the video I don't like. The OEM looking handle bar control switch, I do like. B)

Here is what i got on my bike, now tell me again its not comfortable

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sNT1owsWqq4

I know someone having something similar installed on his bike, not a harley but also a cruiser, and he even has the option that it was remote controlled.He told me from experience that it was not such a good idea to keep the remote in your pocket while riding.:lol: