How Many Times Do You Visit Your Thai G/F B/F

drum

ive noticed more and more Thai women are getting involved with western and European men, then after some years of the boy friend coming to visit once or twice a year get fed up of the situation leave him and then start again with another guy who dose just the same,, so im just thinking is it the boy friend that makes the promise they dont live upto,or do these women just get bored waiting for the promised life to start,

or do the men get fed up visiting them,?

how many men here have a secret life in thai,away from there home land wife or g/f

Nothing i do is secret from my teerak. Honestly in the two years i have been dating my gf, i have visited her one time. She on the other hand visited me two separate times (but we met 3 times in America). The first time she came to america, 2009, it was kind of by luck that we met. We liked each other so she came back in 2010 and 2011 for 4-5 months each year. I went to thailand late 2010 until early 2011. Next time i am not sure who will go to see who. I'm addicted to her, so if one of us ends it, it will be her. My gf and i are the same age, so we have never had any problems in that department.

Edited by Warhammer820

Nothing i do is secret from my teerak. Honestly in the two years i have been dating my gf, i have visited her one time. She on the other hand visited me two separate times (but we met 3 times in America). The first time she came to america, 2009, it was kind of by luck that we met. We liked each other so she came back in 2010 and 2011 for 4-5 months each year. I went to thailand late 2010 until early 2011. Next time i am not sure who will go to see who. I'm addicted to her, so if one of us ends it, it will be her. My gf and i are the same age, so we have never had any problems in that department.

what do you mean you are both the same age so no problems in what department, you seem not to be in visit one time or two time a year b/f ,good for you both hope your relationship is a lasting one,

well i believe that a lot of thai women date older farang men and they might not be able to keep up with the young women whenever they do activities. I know a few men who can keep up, but it's hard to imagine that they have things in common or have the same energy. I only saw her in her country one time as opposed to her three times in my country. As of now i do not see our relationship ending anytime soon as we are very happy with each other. I only visited her one time because i am still in school, so i need to save money. She understands that and she is still in school as well. We will both graduate next year and one of us will visit the other after that happens.

what do you mean you are both the same age so no problems in what department, you seem not to be in visit one time or two time a year b/f ,good for you both hope your relationship is a lasting one,

Yeah. I'm really hoping and praying that a total stranger has a meaningful relationship with another total stranger and I'll lay awake at night with concern about these internet strangers ...............................

C'mon guys, who gives a sh...it ?

I would hazard a guess that the majority of relationship posts are trolls, why on earth would a total stranger seek advice from total strangers about a relationship with a person that nobody but himself knows ?

Too crazy to be believed.......welcome to ThaiVisa

Yeah. I'm really hoping and praying that a total stranger has a meaningful relationship with another total stranger and I'll lay awake at night with concern about these internet strangers ...............................

I would hazard a guess that the majority of relationship posts are trolls, why on earth would a total stranger seek advice from total strangers about a relationship with a person that nobody but himself knows ?

no ones asking for advice on a relationship,

no ones asking for advice on a relationship,

So you're asking for advice from total strangers about what exactly ?

I'm sure you'll get constructive life changing advice here..........cool.gif

Edited by GM1955

That was unnecessary, people come to this website for the same reason i did, answers. When i joined this website i wanted to meet people who knew things about the thai culture that i did not already know. I understand that these people are total strangers to me, but i am willing to listen to what they have to say because they can help in some cases. Maybe you are not aware of this, but some people like helping others. I gain more knowledge about thailand everyday, and i will use everything that i have learned to help someone who has no clue just like we all had no clue before we went to thailand.

this is probably the best advice you will get ,if you and your g/f are well suited marry the girl and get her in your home country,long distant relationships will fade away

I don't need advice, i know my gf and i know what i need to do. If someone has advice i'm not going to totally dismiss their advice, i'm going to listen. Again though, i don't need advice about my relationship. I do have the occasional questions about thailand itself, but my gf is something i don't need help with. Also, i don't remember asking for advice on TV.

Hahaha,

You're gonna listen to a bunch of total strangers giving you advice on your relationship, good luck mate. biggrin.gif

I know many girls that just cheat on the guys when they are away. It is quite common. Out of mind out of heart. Just think of holiday love when you were younger. Girls with bf's at home and guys with gf's at home many cheated during holidays.

Once back they forgot about their foreign holliday love and went on with their life. Its no different here, if you don't visit enough you might loose her. Also if you visit enough she might have an other guy.

]

Yep -- these LDRs (Long Distance Relationships) are for losers living in a fantasy world. Why not just get a bloody g/f in your own country?

I mean seriously -- what's fuc_king wrong with these people?

I don't agree.. but i do agree that cheating is a lot higher risk. Especially the guys sending money over :D Its not uncommon for girls to have multiple cash cows like that and make some time when he comes over.

People who send money really shouldn't unless they are married. I know the risk, i know a lot of thai people and i know how common cheating is there. I trust my gf and i have 0 reason not to.

]

Yep -- these LDRs (Long Distance Relationships) are for losers living in a fantasy world. Why not just get a bloody g/f in your own country?

I mean seriously -- what's fuc_king wrong with these people?

I don't agree.. but i do agree that cheating is a lot higher risk. Especially the guys sending money over :D Its not uncommon for girls to have multiple cash cows like that and make some time when he comes over.

"How Many Times Do You Visit Your Thai G/F?"

As often as I can get away from the Thai wife! :rolleyes:

If you had a wife as good as mine .you wouldnt want to visit your GFrolleyes.gif

She makes the best est home made Fish cakes ..lovely Home made Meat balls and spaghetti ..She cooks the perfect English breakfast.

And her home sunday roast dinners are MMMMMMMMMMMMMM aroi mak mak licklips.gif

If you had a wife as good as mine .you wouldnt want to visit your GFrolleyes.gif

She makes the best est home made Fish cakes ..lovely Home made Meat balls and spaghetti ..She cooks the perfect English breakfast.

Yes 'welsh1' I understand……….She was reading over your shoulder as you wrote that……..Wasn't she? :ermm:

Edited by Tonto21

Sounds great!

But after eating this fantastic food, I'd still visit the GF!

Yes 'welsh1' I understand……….She was reading over your shoulder as you wrote that……..Wasn't she? :ermm:

Spot on Tonto..there is no pulling the wool over your eyes hey...rolleyes.gif

Know a couple who are 8 years together see each other once a year, one month a year.

Whoo that's love.

I don't think you can call them a couple then

She also visits him 3 months of the year. IS that a couple ???

The couple see each other once a year, for one month?

But she also visits him 3 months of the year?

Which is it?

:blink:

Have known mine 5 years and visit twice a year.

Initially, I was going over to butterfly, but she was persistant and I didn't have the heart to send her away. For about the last 3.5 years I've been spending almost the whole time with her and hardly butterflying at all..

I'm hoping to get her tourist visas to get her to Australia and the UK with me next year.