So 200 Baht Bought Your Vote Today In My Girlfriends Village

toffo9

Haha bet the boss in the village give them 200 and pocketed the other 300.. wud not surprise me

& I bet it is just the same bitter & twisted BS from the same bitter & twisted few :ph34r:

Edited by pukka

Has anyone actually got any evidence to back up these claims?

Please provide it...

Why would i lie for a measily 200 baht and other posters have saw it today also..

Nobody knows why some lie just look at the lies that are spilt out on TV .However some lie because they are bitter & twisted & usually have some sort of bias agenda B)

Please provide it...

Why would i lie for a measily 200 baht and other posters have saw it today also..

Nobody knows why some lie just look at the lies that are spilt out on TV .However some lie because they are bitter & twisted & usually have some sort of bias agenda B)

Your deluded mate... Open your eyes and read.. Ive never voted in my home country and dont care who wins in thailand either.. so where is the bias??

Edited by toffo9

Please provide it...

What you want a pic of the 500 baht note my mother-in-law got.

There is no proof, they give no receipts. lol

as it is illegal to pay for votes.

Edited by Rdrokit

It is relatively well known by all those who have intimate connections with Thai people that money is used by various entities to influence voting, so unless you're calling all the people on this thread LIARS- which I would, as a mod, consider inflammatory- I suggest that Pukka and HeavyDrinker retire their argument and allow the thread to return to topic.

Wife claims none of her family will take vote bribes Heard a number of neighbors claiming 2 parties (not #1 or #10) paid Bt 500. One of them lost, btw.

Just the 1 party offering in my girls village.. maybe thats why it was 200 baht only

As I previously mentioned, we are returning to the topic. A couple of posters who still don't 'get it' have had their posts removed, this time without a warning. The next time I am required to pay attention to them, they will receive warnings and posting holidays. As for the rest of you, thanks for a fairly lighthearted approach, all things considered.

Please provide it...

Your deluded mate... Open your eyes and read.. Ive never voted in my home country and dont care who wins in thailand either.. so where is the bias??

Right. it makes no difference to me what politicians in any country are in power. They are all crooked. You need to be able to change them out once in a while to keep things even but they are all crooked. Just depends on which pockets get filled.