Uk Settlement Visa

hi I am about to apply for a settlement visa for my wife,if she gets the visa i will move out of my parents home and into rented accommodation which i have lined up,will i need to change all my bank account/passport and

other forms of ID to this address before,i don't want to change all my address details etc. until i know i will be moving in, will this be detrimental to my application if the address of residency is not the same as my residency

Edited by 7by7
Font size reduced to make post readable.

There is no reason why your cannot use your parents address in the application, provided they are willing. It is where you are living.

What has "cost to public purse" got to do with your question?

I don't see the need for details of any proposed rented accommodation if you will be living with your parents at first. Why make it complicated?

Simply provide a letter from your parents confirming that you both can live there and that there is at least one room for your exclusive use. It will help to also provide proof that they own, such as a mortgage statement, or if they rent a letter from their landlord confirming that you can live there.

In your sponsor's letter you can put that you will be living with them until you can find suitable accommodation of your own.

I often see posts recommending that you include photos of the accommodation. We didn't, and to be honest I don't see that it's necessary. But include them if you wish.

You may find Maintenance and accommodation helpful.