Which Is The Most Erotic Movie Scene Ever Filmed?

camerata

Which scene is the most erotic ever filmed for a movie that went out on general release in cinemas?

My vote goes to the all-girl scene in Mulholland Drive. And they fixed the DVD so you can't skip to that or any other scene. blink.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember watching barb wire years ago. The movie was crap but when it finished and the credits rolled, wow there was Pam on a trapeze swing. Amazing. :rolleyes:

heres my top ten list of films with sensitive and valid erotic content.

10. Willy Whanker and the Fudge Packing Factory

9. The Slutty Professor

8. Weapons of Ass Destruction.

7. Desperately Seeking Semen

6. Honey, I Blew...Everybody!,

5. Clitty Clitty Bang Bang

4. Shaving Ryan's Privates

3. Jurassic Pork

2. Romancing the Bone

1. Sperminator

honourable mention must go also to

Pump Friction , Rambone , The Whole 9" , On Golden Blonde , and Sir Richard Attenboroughs sympathetic remake of Slide Your Long Crusty Loaf Into My Hot Oven , with a guest appearance by mrs. slocombes pussy.

Edited by taxexile

9. The Slutty Professor

3. Jurassic Pork

2. Romancing the Bone

1. Sperminator

Pump Friction , Rambone , The Whole 9" ,  On Golden Blonde , and Sir Richard Attenboroughs sympathetic remake of  Slide Your Long Crusty Loaf Into My Hot Oven , with a guest appearance by mrs. slocombes pussy.

:o nice one tax

you forgot the classic - "Flesh Gordon"

Helen Mirren's character fellating the guy in the toilet stall in Greenaway's The Cook, the Thief...etc. Couldn't actually see any oral/penile contact but from the look on the guy's face and her head movements from behind you knew it was the real thing...either that or great acting!

Edited by tutsiwarrior

9. The Slutty Professor

3. Jurassic Pork

2. Romancing the Bone

1. Sperminator

Pump Friction , Rambone , The Whole 9" ,  On Golden Blonde , and Sir Richard Attenboroughs sympathetic remake of  Slide Your Long Crusty Loaf Into My Hot Oven , with a guest appearance by mrs. slocombes pussy.

:o nice one tax

you forgot the classic - "Flesh Gordon"

and

PocaHotAss

Black dick down

Not just another 18 teen movie

Dickman & Throbbin'

:D

Helen Mirren's character fellating the guy in the toilet stall in Greenaway's The Cook, the Thief...etc.

Ah... and who could forget a very young Helen Mirren underwater and totally nukid in Age of Consent?

Or Helen Mirren simply walking down a flight of stairs in the nud in 'The Savage Massiah'. Or HM being doggied in 'Caligula'.

2010 was crap. :o

:D

Which scene is the most erotic ever filmed for a movie that went out on general release in cinemas?

My vote goes to the all-girl scene in Mulholland Drive. And they fixed the DVD so you can't skip to that or any other scene. blink.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember watching barb wire years ago. The movie was crap but when it finished and the credits rolled, wow there was Pam on a trapeze swing. Amazing. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Am i the only one who has seen this, surely someone else must have. It was all those years ago and i can still picture it now. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Sorry quick edit. Barbwire that is what i mean, what i'm talking about, Barbwire, ye barbwire.

Edited by Lite Beer

10. (SNIP FOR BREVITY))

1. Sperminator

Granted, however they were not on general cinema release.

I remember watching barb wire years ago. The movie was crap but when it finished and the credits rolled, wow there was Pam on a trapeze swing. Amazing. :o

Am i the only one who has seen this, surely someone else must have. It was all those years ago and i can still picture it now. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sorry quick edit. Barbwire that is what i mean, what i'm talking about, Barbwire, ye barbwire.

I saw Barbwire but I think the scenes where she is being hosed down with water and on the trapeze were cut in Thailand. :D

barbwire01.jpg

Bill Murray, and Scarlett Johaanson in Lost In Translation The tension building between the two was more erotic than alot of the more fleshy variety in other films.

Tax, your posts are so much funnier when I imagine your toothy avatar saying them. :o

cv

For me, some of the most erotic film scenes are as follows: (in no particular order)

"The Last Emperor"

When the Emperor gets every girl he wants at his will. It's erotic.

last_emperor3.jpg

"The Last Tango in Paris"

This movie speaks for itself and really pushed the envelope for sex in film at that time.

Last%20Tango%20in%20Paris%20(Ultimo%20tango%20a%20Parigi).jpg

"Bound"

Lesbian scene with two sexy vamps.

bound.jpg

"The Getaway (Updated Version)"

I really think Jennifer Tilly, who is part Chinese, is really sexy. Not the best looking girl or anything but really sexy.

137776.jpg

"American Beauty"

The fantasies the guy has and the wife having an affair as well.

American_Beauty_002.jpg

"Cruel Intentions"

Lesbian kisses, beautiful girls. Lots to see here.

cruel.jpg

"Boxing Helena"

Sherilyn Fenn, remember her, just reeks of sexual energy.

boxing_helena.jpg

For me, some of the most erotic film scenes are as follows: (in no particular order)

"The Last Emperor"

When the Emperor gets every girl he wants at his will.  It's erotic.

Yeah, Joan Chen is a babe.

"The Last Tango in Paris"

This movie speaks for itself and really pushed the envelope for sex in film at that time.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but rear-entry using butter for lubricant is erotic? :o

I'm a big fan of Bertolucci. My favourite is The Conformist, with Jean-Louis Trintignant and naughty Stefania Sandrelli. It took me years to find an old VHS rental copy on the Internet.

conformist.gif

In the movie Indochine where the french officer and the viet girl
played by Linh Dan Pham are out in the boat in Ha Long Bay and she is dying from no water and he spits his saliva into her mouth in desperation to save her.
I found that strangely erotic. And another scene where he thinks she is shot
in the street. He takes her dress off and reveals those lovely breasts. He wipes the
blood (from another person) off her breasts and discovers she is not shot.
Very erotic... (This scene to me is the most erotic scene in a mainstream movie)

Later in the movie she goes braless and her nipples stand out very nicely in that
thin black cotton top.

Jane march in the lover. The unrated version is the best. She's part chinese
The hottest stuff i've seen without the xxx rating. She strutted around in the sweltering saigon sun with a flimsy cotton dress and no bra and those pouty lips. Drove me mad!

post-17929-1129880150.jpg

Edited by snoop1130

Bill Murray, and Scarlett Johaanson in Lost In Translation The tension building between the two was more erotic than alot of the more fleshy variety in other films.

Tax, your posts are so much funnier when I imagine your toothy avatar saying them.  :o

cv

i still dont know what bill murray telling to scarlett at the last scene before he walking away and disappeared sinking in the wave of crowd

u know?

for me it has to be 'emmanuelle'

the scene where she is being taken to a fight in a carriage, her mentor stops and asks a stranger what would you like to do with her, and so he takes her panties off while she is still in the open carriage,

me i think the sexiest scenes are when your imagination goes to work and are not just seeing all the bit and pieces flying about all over the screne, nothing like a nice close fitting, short black lycra dress and high heels long hair pouty lips sorry got to go :o