Air Berlin

CockneyGit

Been surfing around looking for flights to UK-Thai-UK this coming September and stumbled across a Business Class fare from Air Berlin for 66k THB return all inc. Sounds a bit cheap to me for Biz class.

Anybody ever travelled with this outfit, are they any good..??

Cheers,

My last trips like yours LHR=BKK=LHR (economy) I have booked with Southall Travel/Cheapticket.co.uk , @ sites but same company.Maybe give them a try. Air Berlin have heard of and nothing bad so maybe you would be ok, have a look at the fleet see what planes they are using, cant imagine the Germans giving a poor show. I thought they were a budget provider so how much of a budget is that if I am right.

Edited by nong38

I haven't flown with them. I looked at Skytrax most reviews are for economy only, Seat Guru lists their seats as almost lay flat the older type biz seats.

Finally there is a video trip report on youtube so you can see the actual product, looks nice.

AirBerlin Business Class is absolutely o.k. Economy is a horror trip, especially for larger people.

AirBerlin is interesting for me if I need a one way ticket. - Depending on the season the price is varying.

And it's right what nong38 said: 'cant imagine the Germans giving a poor show'

Have a good flight.

Their business class is okay - only 12 seats or so on the A330 - but 'old style' seats. Service and especially the food is quite good.

THB 66k is a very good deal - but be aware that there will most definitely be no business class on the Germany-UK flight.