Insect Repellent - Where To Buy In Chiang Mai?

MarkKremer

I am looking for Permethrin Insect Repellent Spray for Clothing (like http://www.basspro.com/Sawyer-Permethrin-Premium-Insect-Repellent-Aerosol-Spray-for-Clothing/product/22568/-415849) and 3M Ultrathon Insect Repellent Lotion (like http://www.amazon.com/3M-Ultrathon-SRL-12-Insect-Repellent/dp/B004LA5SUC). Are there any stores in Chiang Mai that sell these two items, or items similar?

Thank you,

Mark

There are several stores along the north side of the moat that sell army surplus gear. You'll see them on your left as you travel along the outer road (i.e. the one that runs clockwise around the moat, as opposed to the inner road). Most are on toward the northeast corner. Not sure if they actually have permethrin sprays, but that would be the first place I'd look.

Another potential place to look would be the huge sporting goods store in Central Kad Suan Kaew; I recall that they had a decent selection of camping gear, and that might include permethrin spray.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

There are several stores along the north side of the moat that sell army surplus gear. You'll see them on your left as you travel along the outer road (i.e. the one that runs clockwise around the moat, as opposed to the inner road). Most are on toward the northeast corner. Not sure if they actually have permethrin sprays, but that would be the first place I'd look.

Another potential place to look would be the huge sporting goods store in Central Kad Suan Kaew; I recall that they had a decent selection of camping gear, and that might include permethrin spray.

Hope this helps.