The Pano Rama Lll

I'm hoping someone may be able to offer some advice based on their local knowledge.I am looking to retire to Thailand hopefully some time next year and on a recent trip looked at a 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom condo on the 12th floor of the Pano on Rama lll. The advert claimed the price should be 12m Thb but were asking 11.4m Thb. This I'm now told has dropped to 9.9m Thb because the owner needs to raise the money. Is this really a good price or just a good marketing ploy. I would be grateful for anyone's thoughts.

Thanks Brian

expatwannabe,

here is a webpage with lots of Pano Rama III units for sale (or rent)....I think it might be a good comparison place for prices

http://www.prakard.c...?g=topics&f=100

Thanks for that Trajan. Website was very useful. At 9.9mthb for 120sqm that's 82500baht/sqm. Most of the other ads seem to range from 95000 baht/sqm to 130000 baht/sqm

Brian

expatwannabe,

here is a webpage with lots of Pano Rama III units for sale (or rent)....I think it might be a good comparison place for prices

Thanks for that Trajan. Website was very useful. At 9.9mthb for 120sqm that's 82500baht/sqm. Most of the other ads seem to range from 95000 baht/sqm to 130000 baht/sqm

Brian

sure Brian...seems like a very good price for that 57 floor project PANO RAMA III :)

Pano.jpg

expatwannabe,

Brian

sure Brian...seems like a very good price for that 57 floor project PANO RAMA III :)

Pano.jpg

Hi trajan. It turns out that there was a marketing ploy of sorts. I decided to go ahead and the agent sent the Offer Letter for me to sign. Magically the unit had shrunk from 120sqm to 103sqm. So the initial rice of 11.4M Thb (@95000/sqm) was wrong and the reduction to 9.9M Thb was no reduction at all (103 @ 95000 is near enough 9.9). Oh well live and learn. I' ll take things a bit slower now!

Brian

Hi trajan. It turns out that there was a marketing ploy of sorts. I decided to go ahead and the agent sent the Offer Letter for me to sign. Magically the unit had shrunk from 120sqm to 103sqm. So the initial rice of 11.4M Thb (@95000/sqm) was wrong and the reduction to 9.9M Thb was no reduction at all (103 @ 95000 is near enough 9.9). Oh well live and learn. I' ll take things a bit slower now!

Brian

wow,that was misleading!....but at least now you are armed with info to recognize that it was not really a reduction....