Firefox Video Feeds Reset Dsl Modem

sailaway2000

Recently my Firefox 5.0 browser in Windows 7 Enterprise has begun causing my BBB Huawei DSL modem to reset when attempting to get video feeds from certain sites. One, for instance, is CBS Evening New in the US CBS EVENING NEWS. As soon as I click on the recent show, my modem resets.

This occurs on a few other sites as well.

I also use Norton 360 Anti-Virus and Firewall but even when disabling 360 I still experience the problem. Google Chrome does not exhibit this problem nor does Firefox 5.0 in Widows XP.

This is very frustrating.

I have cleared all cookies, cache etc but the problem persists.

Any thoughts, solutions?

Thanks

I just tried to view that programme in Firefox 5 and it works fine for me. The problem is more likely to be with your modem than with anything else.

I would look for new firmware for the modem, or use a different one. The ones that ISPs provide are usually dirt-cheap and pretty poor quality.

I just tried to view that programme in Firefox 5 and it works fine for me. The problem is more likely to be with your modem than with anything else.

I would look for new firmware for the modem, or use a different one. The ones that ISPs provide are usually dirt-cheap and pretty poor quality.

Darrel,

Thanks for trying it. Strange doings this situation.

I think I will uninstall FireFox and re-install. Maybe something has gotten corrupt along the way.

Thanks Again