Iphone Ios 4.3.4

skippybangkok

Has anyone experienced this ? I just upgraded to iOS 4.3.4 recently, and my battery drains un-believably fast.

Normally after breakfast when i read the news on my phone, its down to 90%. This morning 70%

Charged the phone in the car on the way to work....... and did not use at all ( had a meeting )

It's 10:44 and now i have 20% left.

Its only been like this for a few days -

only options i can think of is

1) my upddate to 4.3.4

2) catastrophic battery failure.

There are sooooo many ads and warnings etc these days on upgrading to 4.3.4 that a person should know NOT TO DO IT. Even on cydia now every time you open an app to download there are red warnings about this upgrade. If I were you I would downgrade back to 4.3.1 or 4.3.3 if I were you. This is just Apples way of trying to gain control again but only about 3% of all apps are supported there now. Also by upgrading you can have all of your apps deleted (lost)

There are sooooo many ads and warnings etc these days on upgrading to 4.3.4 that a person should know NOT TO DO IT. Even on cydia now every time you open an app to download there are red warnings about this upgrade. If I were you I would downgrade back to 4.3.1 or 4.3.3 if I were you. This is just Apples way of trying to gain control again but only about 3% of all apps are supported there now. Also by upgrading you can have all of your apps deleted (lost)

Warnings from who? Cydia (jail break) is a hack program. Maybe that's your problem, isn't there one out yet for 4.3.3? Apple sells unlocked phones here and in the US. Sounds like you should just get an Android phone...

Which IPhone do you have? 1,2, 3 or 4?

Can you tell us what 3rd party apps you have added to the iPhone (Either thru the App Store or Cydia)?

How many email accounts and how do you have your email set up (Exchange, Other GMail.. etc)?

Do you have Push on for your email?

Do you travel outside a 3G network?

Knowing these variables could help us troubleshoot your issue.

And what ever you do DON'T get an Android phone!

Which IPhone do you have? 1,2, 3 or 4?

Can you tell us what 3rd party apps you have added to the iPhone (Either thru the App Store or Cydia)?

How many email accounts and how do you have your email set up (Exchange, Other GMail.. etc)?

Do you have Push on for your email?

Do you travel outside a 3G network?

Knowing these variables could help us troubleshoot your issue.

And what ever you do DON'T get an Android phone!

Thx.... network reset seemed to resolve it........

have not done 4.3.5 ........ will defer to other releases.