Makro Cheats Farang

PatongPete

I has been both my experioence and overservation the the primium gifts are not offerd for Farang. I see people get stuff all day long but not Farang. In Big C that is not a problem. I get s free, premium, gift all the time. No Problem... Makro Cheats Farang????

It probably depends on how much you buy, Makro has mostly Wholesale customers.

When we go there we usually spend between 2000 to 4000 other people spend a

lot more than that, i have never worried about a free gift which is not worth much anyway

We go there for the savings you make on imported items, they are usually a lot cheaper than elsewhere

Enough is enough!!!

Tomorrow morning at 6.00 o'clock we all farang should make a blockade with our cars, both the entrance and exit.

"We are demanding our free gifts!"

I have my written my sign for the protest "we will not vacate till we get our plastic plates"

Enough is enough!!!

Tomorrow morning at 6.00 o'clock we all farang should make a blockade with our cars, both the entrance and exit.

"We are demanding our free gifts!"

I have my written my sign for the protest "we will not vacate till we get our plastic plates"

Did you write that on a free gift plastic plate from Makro?:whistling:

Get a life for God's sake. If it's very important for you go back home and be just happy! Free gifts? Alright, I'll buy you free orange juice and make you very happy person!

The topic was started at 5.33 in the morning by a newbie troll. Don't take the bait :-)