Bagels

David006

bugger ..bit far for a morning ride...a deli too! bet they have lox, pastrami/Montreal smoked meat on rye, mmmmmm.. hey I can smell it all... am drooling here!

Of all the things I have ordered on Chefsxp.com this one traveled the best - arrived in perfect shape. However, my last attempt to order this restaurant on that site, it said updating menu. Not open on Sundays either which is a real shame - Sunday night (like last night) I fancied placing a big order but no can do.

Good food, not the cheapest in town but no complaints.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Rayong in Phala beach. Saw the topic about BKK Bagel bakery,,,,,,,,sent an email to them asking about delivery to the provinces and within minutes I got a reply from Eric. He asked me to give him a call. I did so and we made arrangements to send me a bakers dozen of bagels via Thai Post EMS. The order just arrived and I already ate 3 delicious bagels. Good service and good bagels.

Eric provided me a bank account number and I transferred the payment to their account after he confirmed the order was being shipped. I did not ask for any tracking numbers and I trusted he would do the right thing.

All went well and I am a happy camper with a dozen almost fresh from the oven bagels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I bought some cream cheese locally,,,,,,,,,and I don't care for lox