Cycle Paths Look Great

Buff-horns

They can't even secure the footpaths for pedestrians, so to expect bicyle paths to be functioning is a bit optimistic.

Must say I am pretty impressed with the elevated connection from Asoke to Lumpini park, though. Great for cycling from Sukhumvit to Lumpini withough being exposed to traffic. Once you get used to smell from the open sewer on the Asoke-Soi 2 Section of the path, that is.

Edited by WhiteShiva

I thought I heard some people saying that all the roads in Thailand had 'cycle paths' on them.  :D

Maybe I just mis-heard them. :o

Maybe they were mumbling and they didn't say "cycle paths" they actually said "psychopaths"....as in "All the roads in Thailand have psychopaths on them!!"

Edited by chownah

Must say I am pretty impressed with the elevated connection from Asoke to Lumpini park, though.  Great for cycling from Sukhumvit to Lumpini withough being exposed to traffic.  Once you get used to smell from the open sewer on the Asoke-Soi 2 Section of the path, that is.
Yes!! You got the stink of the sewer coming from the one side and the stink of whatever they're spraying on the tobacco at the Monopoly coming from the other. When you pass out make sure not to fall in the water.