Cambodia

You don't say how you are traveling?

If by air:

The US $25 airport tax in now included in your air tickets

this applies to tickets bought after 21 January 2011 for flights after 1 April 2011

for older tickets - and this happened to us last month (tickets bought December 2010), there is still a counter to queue and pay the airport fee, this is gradually getting phased out as all the old tickets are used.

If by air:

this applies to tickets bought after 21 January 2011 for flights after 1 April 2011

for older tickets - and this happened to us last month (tickets bought December 2010), there is still a counter to queue and pay the airport fee, this is gradually getting phased out as all the old tickets are used.

Travelling by air and the tickets were purchased in January 2011. I know about the entry visa but nothing about the exit visa. Is the exit visa (airport tax?) included in the ticket

Many thanks

If by air:

Are you sure about that?

The reason I ask is that I flew to PP on Air Asia over last Songkran 2011 (left Thailand April 10, returned to Thailand April 20) I bought the ticket in February or March (forget which) and I had to pay $25 when I left PP.

Are you mistaken or was I ripped off? Just wondering... far too late to do anything now!!

When i got to PP airport from BKK in May, i stood in line when i got to the counter i said i did not have a pic.

I was taken aside and made stand alone away from the crowd.

A few minutes later someone came and said give me your passport and 1000 thai baht.

10 minutes later he came back and said i can go.

In my passport was pasted a 30 day visa.

Yes i am sure.

I paid no other money going in or out

Edited by raymp