Chiropractors In Hua Hin

vistana

My wife has been suffering from lower back pain on and off for a long time now and when we were in the UK saw a chiropractor who did some manipulation and sorted it out, now its come back again and we were wondering if any TV members know of a qualified chiropractor in Hua Hin?

Thanks

Vistana

I know a very highly commended professional (no specials!) massage place not far from the canal road on the way to smor prong. However, I can't remember the name, I'll try and find out for you. I had a bad neck and they really sorted it out - it's run by two sisters who seem to have a LOT of qualifications all proudly displayed. I am sure they have some kind of medical qualifications....A friend of mine swears by them as he has a bad back as well...I just need to dig out the details.

<br> There is a clinic on Soi 92 I think..just up from Market Village.(tuk-tuks sit at the end of this Soi thru' the daytime)  Here the lady is reputed to do good work on back-pains. She studied for 7 yrs in USA seemingly and my mate has<br> had good results from her work..Her business may be called 'Hua Hin Physiotherapy Clinic'  She is well known in town.<br>

<br> There is a clinic on Soi 92 I think..just up from Market Village.(tuk-tuks sit at the end of this Soi thru' the daytime)  Here the lady is reputed to do good work on back-pains. She studied for 7 yrs in USA seemingly and my mate has<br> had good results from her work..Her business may be called 'Hua Hin Physiotherapy Clinic'  She is well known in town.<br>

She is terrible for neck and back pain.

Her physiotherapy includes a oil massage by one of her therapists.

Same as you can get on the street.

I went to her she put on an ice cold pack for 20 minutes.

All I got out of it was a cold, and worse pain.

Chropractors do spinal adjustments.

See Dr. Oat, or Dr. Donn in Bangkok.

Just google either one.