Looking For Friend To Go Out With

Judia

• 3 weeks later...

So, two newbies sign on, and immediately post looking for inexperienced youngish members to go to 'gay massage' places *with* them. <deleted>????

I thought the point of the euphemistically named 'gay massage' places was basically that you're going there to get 'stimulated' by one of the workers there. Why would you 'go with' anyone?

Very strange.... :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Totally agree with you.. all a bit strange ?? well it takes all sorts to make the world go around.. eh...

cheers

x

So, two newbies sign on, and immediately post looking for inexperienced youngish members to go to 'gay massage' places *with* them. <deleted>????

I thought the point of the euphemistically named 'gay massage' places was basically that you're going there to get 'stimulated' by one of the workers there. Why would you 'go with' anyone?

Very strange.... :ph34r:

Yes, and what a strange collection of almost-never-before-having-posted-in-the-gay-subforum members suddenly all taking an interest in this thread. Gosh, what a coincidence. I is so surprised and confused.

Tell you what, OP. Send me a PM explaining more about what this thread is for and we'll reopen in; in the meantime anyone interested can send you a PM.