Drug Testing For Work Permit In Surat

Time to renew my workpermit, so running around as always.

Picture cant smile cant even show teeth , must wear shirt and tie.

Medical now must be signed by Dr original sent with application

Then the tests : syphlis test (blood)

: Urine sample for drugs test, was told its for Amphetimine and other type of drugs in that class.

Seems they are getting more and more on top of things.

did they actually test you? everyone I know, myself included, just had the doctor go "You feel OK?" and once you say yes, they sign the paper and collect payment.

same here, althought the report shows you must be tested for this, no doctor does test you

did they actually test you? everyone I know, myself included, just had the doctor go "You feel OK?" and once you say yes, they sign the paper and collect payment.

same here, althought the report shows you must be tested for this, no doctor does test you

Thats soundsmore like it.

Thats soundsmore like it.

Yeah no need to ditch your camberwell carrots just yet.

Yup had to have test, Labor Department now asks for actual results of test with renewal application.

The past years have been pay money get cert and go but not anymore.

Same here, renewed last month and had to include the actual results of blood and urine tests in the renewal application. I know several people who renewed recently and all had to provide this. (Surat Thani Labour Dept)

luckily the oplympic games althletes is for ameteurs only.

if they needed a work permit if passsing through Thailand then there would be no one to go to London. SAy ing that will London still be there in 2012 or does the year 2012 mean that we all blow ourselves up. BOOM i am gone ....

Semper..

Im surprised that a work permit requirement is actually being enforced thats all, I also feel its a step in the right direction.

Now all they need to do is find a test to find w332ers that live in Thailand, and it would a better place to live in :)

Semper..

Im surprised that a work permit requirement is actually being enforced thats all, I also feel its a step in the right direction.

Now all they need to do is find a test to find w332ers that live in Thailand, and it would a better place to live in :)

Did I hit a nerve with the question? :whistling: