Central Hill Place - Suthep

Aria

Hi everyone,

I have been scouring the forums for a review on Central Hill Place in Suthep near Wat Umong and can't seem to find one. Has anybody stayed there and can offer any thoughts? I just went through an apartment debacle and I'm a little apprehensive about signing a 6 month lease, especially since this is definitely on the high end of my budget (I work for an NGO and am on a local salary). The 9,000 bht deposit also seems a little excessive and I want to know if I can really count on getting it back.

If anyone has other recommendations of other decent apartments with at least a small kitchenette for between 3,000 and 5,000 please let me know.

Thanks!

Central Hill place is way up a side road well away from noise etc .Only saw it from the outside and it looks very clean and almost new with a nice pool .Was going to stay there myself but ended up renting a house instead for less money .

<br />Central Hill place is way up a side road well away from noise etc .Only saw it from the outside and it looks very clean and almost new with a nice pool .Was going to stay there myself but ended up renting a house instead for less money .<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yeah, the rooms are quite nice too and I like how quiet the area is. I guess I'm just wondering if its worth the price. I'd much rather live in a house too since its a lot more affordable, but I work 9 hours a day and often weekends, so that doesn't leave much time for house hunting.

Thanks for the response!