German In The Charge Of Drug Dealing

Everybody saw in newspapers or TV a German guy who is charged with manufacturing and selling ice. He is a very good friend of mine and i need some advice for him to help. I know that authorities on KP decided to make the show off case on him. All i can say that he is not a drug dealer first of all. And second - he has a 9 year old son here. I talk to people to find out what can be done to get bail hearing faster so that he can spend some days with his child before German authorities take a child away from him forever!!!!This guy is not a a bad person but just another poor drug addicted soul. This situation made him understand what has he done bad. NOT selling drugs!!!

I just need some advice of any kind

Should i bring his son to visit in prison?

What lawyer is ambitious enough to make such a "big deal" case?

Is there a possibility to bail him out as long as his son is here?

What people say about?

Please help with advise, at least.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your friend is in a bit of a bad situation,

he may not be a drug dealer, but if he manurfacturing for persoanal use, they will still look down at this as deling ( around 20-30 years in prison )

do you know how far down the land the procedings are? does he have money, or can get access to money?, as there may still be some timeframe to pay the correct people even if this just allows bail

He has a nine year old son and he's irresponsible enough to be manufacturing ice?

Incredible. I wouldn't take a young kid of 9 to a prison under any circumstances.but its likely the only way he'll see his father for a long long time.

Sheer stupidity if not the accompanying greed.

your friend is in a bit of a bad situation,

he may not be a drug dealer, but if he manurfacturing for persoanal use, they will still look down at this as deling ( around 20-30 years in prison )

do you know how far down the land the procedings are? does he have money, or can get access to money?, as there may still be some timeframe to pay the correct people even if this just allows bail

i think police is still making papers for the court on Samui. as far as i know his parents willing to pay bail and asap!!! if u know smth - write in private

he is obviously a XXXXXX idiot who deserves everything he gets, i spent some time on the island last year and was shocked about how many people actually deal drugs in a country which has such harsh drug sentences, it just goes to show the intelligence of some of the people who live on koh samui, i worked out that about 40% of the people who live on that island are too ugly to get a decent girl in the uk, too stupid to get a decent career in the uk, thats why they go to go to thailand cos they think they are untouchable, clearly they are not, anyone who starts believing their own hype out there is in big trouble eventually.

Edited by Rooo

he is obviously a XXXXXX idiot who deserves everything he gets, i spent some time on the island last year and was shocked about how many people actually deal drugs in a country which has such harsh drug sentences, it just goes to show the intelligence of some of the people who live on koh samui, i worked out that about 40% of the people who live on that island are too ugly to get a decent girl in the uk, too stupid to get a decent career in the uk, thats why they go to go to thailand cos they think they are untouchable, clearly they are not, anyone who starts believing their own hype out there is in big trouble eventually.

Seems by your statements you think that most of the people are from the UK, or do you have something against Brits.

OK. To the OP, please supp;y link to article stating the above topic.

Secondly, this is not a bashing topic, if it resumes, it is expected to stay on topic.

Closed until further validation.

Topic has been confirmed.Please keep to topic. It is not Carte Blanche to slander other people.

OK, my thoughts. To start with I would not put the son through the stress of a prison visit until you know for sure that he is going to be there for a long time.

If he has acted illegally, then the law will be applied, and unless they are applying it unfairly, I doubt his embassy would be interested. Everyone knows drugs is an area that you simply do not get involved in.

If there is money available, then a good lawyer might be able to help, but it will be expensive. If there is no money, then from what you say, he is on his own.

What was he doing making drugs with a 9 year old son, did he never think of the consequences?

Not sure the Sozialamt in Germany can take the son if the child has dual nationality.

Nope his son is not dual nationality. His ex wife will take care of the child in Germany

If convicted with a jail sentence (which seems likely) he will also be expelled. It is unlikely he will spend 20 year in a Thai jail, many countries have treaties which allow him to return to Germany after a certain time. At that time he will be brought before a german judge, who will convert the Thai sentence to German standards, which will be lighter. Any remainder after that he will have to spend in a German cell. The German embassy can tell if any such treaty exist.

Since the child is Geman and doesn't have any relatives in Thailand he will be returned to Germany and indeed brought under the care of his mother, or another family member if the mother is not suited or unwilling to take care of the child.

Eeeerrrrr says the german was on Koh Phangan and not Samui !!!!

Eeeerrrrr says the german was on Koh Phangan and not Samui !!!!

He started off so well before the generalisations blew his cover....rolleyes.gif

Seems by your statements you think that most of the people are from the UK, or do you have something against Brits.

i am English and i hope they through the book at him. The safest place for his 9 year old son is as far away from his junkie farther as possible.

How can u tell me he is not a dealer is he was manufacturing ice. idoes not look good for him and i hate drug dealers and the users normally end up dealing to support their own habbit.

the per cent of sympathy for this man is a big roun zero from a big c .)

i hope he gets life !

Edited by BigC

and there are some of us that have worked hard to earn enough money to make a legal business in Thailand and spend the rest of their days in the sun.

yes there are allot of <deleted> out here. same like in our own countries but this ice and Yaa baa is a big problem on these islands. so if big heavy sentence don't do anything to stop the problem the they should make them harder.

i have seen of kids smoking ice in local schools in samui. my kid will be going to one of these school in the future. If the problem is bad now then imagine it in 10 years time. i hope he sentence will put off other people following in his foot steps.

if he is really sorry then he should exept he is wrong and expect the worst to save other people. All i can see is that he is selfish. He has been caught. now suddenlty he sorry.

well i am sorry but it is too late.

If he was sorry he would have got help a long time ago.

i am not posting to abuse the person in question but it is just my opinion that all these people who get caught making, ising and selling are just living in Thailand on borrowed time.

U cannotr post a post like this on a forum and exepect everyone to only write nice thnigs to support you. this is a very touchy subject because you have put a post up admitting that your friend was wrong AND righly arrested and now you want help to get him out.

don't expect everyone to want to help you to get a drug user and alleged drug dealer out of jail. infact if you post a post like this then u almost have to expect it.

maybe u might find people that show sympathy if so then good luck but you must take the rough with the smooth and look a both sides of the coin. Most Thai people do not assocciate with people if they do not have a drug problem and their so callled friends have or they themselves might be banged up next to them.

families out cast people from their villages for these reasons. You are lucky that u were not in his house when he was arrested and their wa not load of lock bags around. or there might be another forum set up by one of yr friends to get u out.

and there are some of us that have worked hard to earn enough money to make a legal business in Thailand and spend the rest of their days in the sun.

yes there are allot of <deleted> out here. same like in our own countries but this ice and Yaa baa is a big problem on these islands. so if big heavy sentence don't do anything to stop the problem the they should make them harder.

i have seen of kids smoking ice in local schools in samui. my kid will be going to one of these school in the future. If the problem is bad now then imagine it in 10 years time. i hope he sentence will put off other people following in his foot steps.

ah, what? sorry but i can't just read over a statement like this and not question it.

You beat me to it Beano!

Obviously his Post is just a cheap excuse to Brit Bash,and nothing to do with the Germans plight

Troll!

yaba and ya ice are a huge problem among students not just on the islands but everywhere in Thailand. I speak from personal experience as one of our relatives started using yaba at the age of 15. If he's got any brain cells left now, at the age of 25, I cant tell. Don't be naive about this kind of drug use in Thailand, the govt acknowledges its a huge problem.