German In The Charge Of Drug Dealing

Don't worry, usually people who more lash out against drug users or dealers are the same got heavily drunk or secretly use (seldom...) just a few lines of coke.

No mercy for who shows some solidarity and humanity. Easy prey of the many keyboard warriors present in Thaivisa

<_<

what sort of a random statement is that ? So what u r saying is that anyone who hates drug users and dealer are actually dealers themselves. That makes about as much sense as the pope finding a new meaning of life in a skate board park.

Yes it is easy pray. if that is what u call it. If people post something that people disagree with then that is not key board bashing neither bullling it is just people opnions.

i for 1 hate drug dealers. specially dealers. I have lost a few mate on the way up the ladder to the brown gear.

Allot of ex users tell me that if someone offered them brown they would kill them.

Basically yes a stoning might not be a bad thing is this situation but not a stoning that comes with 20 cigs and some rizlas

Guys, keep this in perspective. You all accept alcohol as common goods, although that's a drug, just as well as ice, coke, and heroin and many similar substances are. Just because most governments make these drugs illegal doesn't mean that users are worse people than alcoholics, in my opinion, drugs users and the drug trade would eb much better controlled and regulated and there would be a lot less crime involved if most or all drugs would be legalized.

I have kids going to school here and I know there's a lot of drug use going around the island, which worries me, but unfortunately that's not any or much different than it will be back in your average Western city and schools.

With views like that u should go to amsterdam or run for prime minister and change the laws. Nowone care what u think the law should be.what do they say. U can do the time don'y do the crime and mixing herion and coke in the same bracket as achile is branded as stupid. No wonder the jails are full of idoits one born every minute and locked up lol

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry, usually people who more lash out against drug users or dealers are the same got heavily drunk or secretly use (seldom...) just a few lines of coke.

No mercy for who shows some solidarity and humanity. Easy prey of the many keyboard warriors present in Thaivisa

<_<

what sort of a random statement is that ? So what u r saying is that anyone who hates drug users and dealer are actually dealers themselves. That makes about as much sense as the pope finding a new meaning of life in a skate board park.

Yes it is easy pray. if that is what u call it. If people post something that people disagree with then that is not key board bashing neither bullling it is just people opnions.

i for 1 hate drug dealers. specially dealers. I have lost a few mate on the way up the ladder to the brown gear.

Allot of ex users tell me that if someone offered them brown they would kill them.

Basically yes a stoning might not be a bad thing is this situation but not a stoning that comes with 20 cigs and some rizlas

Guys, keep this in perspective. You all accept alcohol as common goods, although that's a drug, just as well as ice, coke, and heroin and many similar substances are. Just because most governments make these drugs illegal doesn't mean that users are worse people than alcoholics, in my opinion, drugs users and the drug trade would eb much better controlled and regulated and there would be a lot less crime involved if most or all drugs would be legalized.

I have kids going to school here and I know there's a lot of drug use going around the island, which worries me, but unfortunately that's not any or much different than it will be back in your average Western city and schools.

With views like that u should go to amsterdam or run for prime minister and change the laws. Nowone care what u think the law should be.what do they say. U can do the time don'y do the crime and mixing herion and coke in the same bracket as achile is branded as stupid. No wonder the jails are full of idoits one born every minute and locked up lol

Nice to see some balanced and tolerant views on my thoughts. I must be very narrow minded and nobody even condoned alcohol abuse. You guys all British or what?

<_<

so basically what u r saying that if people drink then we might aswell take up coke AND HEROINE ANd ice. i think that would only make sense to a crack head.

oh yes i am a Brit or British as i like to be called. Seems like some people here are rascist against the British. for some reason some people think that we are bad if we don't like hard drug dealers and ones that manufacture it with a 9 year old boy around.

My moto is Drugs are for Mugs !

and yes achole is a drug and so is parcetomal. so if i go to the phamrcy with a head ache. do u reckon i should ask them for heroin instead as by yr views it is all the same stuff anyway.

see if i start clucking by the end og the week

limbos most of us wouldn't smoke if a child was around much less get drunk. As for taking crystal meth while in sole custody of your son.....

I'm not making a general comment on drug policy here...just common sense.

Exactly my point, I'm making general statements about drug use and abuse and everybody seems to fall down on me because you only concentrate/focus on a single case.

Obviously consuming, let alone manufacturing drugs around children ain't good, however, with different general drug policies in pace by governments all over the world, a lot of situations like this particular case can be avoided or prevented.

limbos most of us wouldn't smoke if a child was around much less get drunk. As for taking crystal meth while in sole custody of your son.....

I'm not making a general comment on drug policy here...just common sense.

Exactly my point, I'm making general statements about drug use and abuse and everybody seems to fall down on me because you only concentrate/focus on a single case.

Obviously consuming, let alone manufacturing drugs around children ain't good, however, with different general drug policies in pace by governments all over the world, a lot of situations like this particular case can be avoided or prevented.

it can be prevented by not doing it in the first place. the bloke deserves to hang ! he is lucky under old taksin law he could already be dead by now.

"Just because most governments make these drugs illegal doesn't mean that users are worse people than alcoholics, in my opinion, drugs users and the drug trade would eb much better controlled and regulated and there would be a lot less crime involved if most or all drugs would be legalized.

"

well u have got the answeer sorted. all u have to do is run for P.M then change the laws. untill then i would keep drug hibbits as suttle as possible or u might be doing some holiday time Thai monkey house style.

If one of my mates was making ice either for himself or for sale, I would tell him to pull his head in and try and help him get his life back together.

If he didn't want to do that then I would not have bothered keeping a friendship going.

I have no sympathy for the guy, sorry.

First of all Big C, get your &lt;deleted&gt; spelling right, so people know what you're on about, the way I read your comment is that you're implying that I'm having a drug habit.

"I have a drug habit" not "I'm having a drug habit" (simple present tense).

Sorry, couldn't resist since you're correcting others.

First of all Big C, get your &lt;deleted&gt; spelling right, so people know what you're on about, the way I read your comment is that you're implying that I'm having a drug habit.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

quality.

either way the German man would probably be looking at a death sentence even if he did not get caught ice is only a one way street.

if he was making his own then i guess his bank account had already dried up.

i do sort of have compassion for him. once people get on that gear then it might be an Amy winehouse eperience.

sorry about my spelling

One more time. No compassion for him.

i do have some compassion. Maybe prison is what he needs. lets face it he ain't going to clean himself up unless he is forced. If he carries on using he will die anyway. If he is luck he would get on a drug rehiblitation program. those places are like prisons anyway.

Unfortunatly the war on drugs cannot be won because it is alright to give out the death penalty but anyone in their family can get it and be a victim. this is the problem drugs reuin not just the persons life but families aswell.

if u make the dission to come here of all places and either start a life of drugs or carry it on the it is the way it is. you are in danger every minute u r here.

I have seen families reuined by heroine and crack and ice. The kids end up not eating because the parents spend all their money on gear. the users start to steal off their families and borrow with out paying back. then sons and daughters die. everyone suffers.

so comes to a point where what do u do with a user who is out of control. some countries are more tolerent. some nip the problem right in the butt and have zero tolerence.

i have very rarley seen someone come out of rehabe without going back on the gear.

As for this man whos life has taken a very bad turn. If he is lucky and gets a second chance then if he messes it up then he really does deserve to pay but time and time again normally junkies are on their 150 th chance.

good luck anyway. just so the op knows. if your friend has been arrested then the worst thing you can do if u want to get him out is tell everyone. the more people that know the harder it is.

you might be a novice in this game but beleive me going onto an international forum and posting the nationality and the location is not going to help your friend at all. what he needs is a very good lawyer and if he can't afford one then he should not have spunked all his money on gear.

Anyone stupid enough to lend a junkie money either. u might be looking as 6 figures to even get a chance to get him out even then it os not definate. My advise is silence is your friend. thats it

also if your embassy gets involved then he will definatly go to jail. thats all i can say

Edited by BigC

Only difference is that I'm talking to a native English speaker and you're talking to me, a non native English speaker and furthermore I was talking about spelling and not grammar mistakes. What languages do you speak besides English, US, Australian and Scottish?

One more time. No compassion for him.

i do have some compassion. Maybe prison is what he needs. lets face it he ain't going to clean himself up unless he is forced. If he carries on using he will die anyway. If he is luck he would get on a drug rehiblitation program. those places are like prisons anyway.

Unfortunatly the war on drugs cannot be won because it is alright to give out the death penalty but anyone in their family can get it and be a victim. this is the problem drugs reuin not just the persons life but families aswell.

if u make the dission to come here of all places and either start a life of drugs or carry it on the it is the way it is. you are in danger every minute u r here.

I have seen families reuined by heroine and crack and ice. The kids end up not eating because the parents spend all their money on gear. the users start to steal off their families and borrow with out paying back. then sons and daughters die. everyone suffers.

so comes to a point where what do u do with a user who is out of control. some countries are more tolerent. some nip the problem right in the butt and have zero tolerence.

i have very rarley seen someone come out of rehabe without going back on the gear.

As for this man whos life has taken a very bad turn. If he is lucky and gets a second chance then if he messes it up then he really does deserve to pay but time and time again normally junkies are on their 150 th chance.

good luck anyway. just so the op knows. if your friend has been arrested then the worst thing you can do if u want to get him out is tell everyone. the more people that know the harder it is.

you might be a novice in this game but beleive me going onto an international forum and posting the nationality and the location is not going to help your friend at all. what he needs is a very good lawyer and if he can't afford one then he should not have spunked all his money on gear.

Anyone stupid enough to lend a junkie money either. u might be looking as 6 figures to even get a chance to get him out even then it os not definate. My advise is silence is your friend. thats it

also if your embassy gets involved then he will definatly go to jail. thats all i can say

Now this is a good post Big C!

I think the best outcome is to try to serve the sentence in his home country. How many years you have to do in Thailand before doing the rest in Germany i don't know.

i think after u have served half yr sentence in thailand then u can do the remander in yr home country before in europian countries used to be only 3 more years but u.k have to do 15 or the actual real remander america is 3 months.

ok , so this story is front page news of the samui express, so some facts have come to light

1) he has been drug dealing and making for a year

2) In his ' Factory ' was 2 million THB worth of Ice

3) he was caught in a sting operation selling 2.5 G to someone undercover !

so although OP will argue his friend was dealing and was for his own use ( 2 million THB worth is a lot for his own use ) , he was in fact caught red handed

this amount of drugs is a Death Penalty, most probably brought down to 99 years .

So there is far more to the story then the OP first mentioned

PS , in the pictures his house is a DUMP, he should get an extra 10 years for bringing up a child in such a filthy place, seen Pig Styes in better condition ( plus the drug making equipment was all over the place in bottles ect, what if the child had drunk some of it?? )

Edited by Boater

ok , so this story is front page news of the samui express, so some facts have come to light

so although OP will argue his friend was dealing and was for his own use ( 2 million THB worth is a lot for his own use ) , he was in fact caught red handed

this amount of drugs is a Death Penalty, most probably brought down to 99 years .

PS , in the pictures his house is a DUMP, he should get an extra 10 years for bringing up a child in such a filthy place, seen Pig Styes in better condition ( plus the drug making equipment was all over the place in bottles ect, what if the child had drunk some of it?? )

Could you post the link please? I can't find this on Samui Express's website...

Thanks.

Thanks.

Samui express takes about 3 months to update new news stories onto there website, which i find strange as they should update there site when the newspaper comes out, but thats another topic

Its only in print form, but is in all the 7-11 and Family marts on the Island as of today

Thanks.

Samui express takes about 3 months to update new news stories onto there website, which i find strange as they should update there site when the newspaper comes out, but thats another topic

Its only in print form, but is in all the 7-11 and Family marts on the Island as of today

Ahh I see... makes sense from a sales point of view for a small newspaper.

Where is "downtown Koh Phangan" ??

it is where al the pimps and Hoes gather ..... and get all their gear from the dealers

surly you have passed through? Somchai is normally in his undercover gear so the police dont notice what he is up to

pimp.jpg

99% of ice or meth users here are Thai. But now the local police caught a farang doing it alone and voila': here is the fault!

So now the many local dealers, with their many connections, can sleep peacefully because he guilty has already been brought to justice :rolleyes:

99% of ice or meth users here are Thai. But now the local police caught a farang doing it alone and voila': here is the fault!

So now the many local dealers, with their many connections, can sleep peacefully because he guilty has already been brought to justice :rolleyes:

i understood the first part, but you lost me on the rest of your post