Ham Hocks

Blinky Bill

I'm not sure where to buy hamhocks in Kuta Beach. :P

Kuta Beach. Yukko, Ewe Gee. Worse than Patong.

Presently doing a little job in the heart of Dyak country. Bawi bahalap.

But I'll definately pop by Rimping next week. Fancy meeting up for a feed?

On the back of a hog...then take them to Sausage King and a little later you will have ham hocks....by the way how is your pussy.

My pussy, Phoebe is just fine now thanks, harrry. No longer scratches like she used to. My cock, Colin has also got over the infection, we found a good poultry veterinary surgeon who got right to the root of the infection and took care of it.

Problem is now with my wife's pussy, silly thing got tangled up with the sister in-law's epilator the other day and is now completely bald. Funny little thing looks pretty cute though.

Well BB, I imagine in Jakarta it might be tough.

Are you sure you are not referring to hummocks?

All the ham hocks here are long past the use-by-date.

All gray and gristly and fly-specked.

Time to move on to Greener Pastures, one would guess.:yohan:

the Best Ham hocks 'Sweinhaxe' in the original German, available in Chiang Mai are to found at G & M German Sausage, out in the boonies between Doi Saket and San Khaempaeng. It take so long to get there that a short snooze is necessary on the way. Due to the absence of hotel and guest house accomodation on the, a hammock is a useful investment and these can be obtained from the not-for-profit 'Thai Tribal Crafts Fair Trade' . To find a link to their website, see various closed threads below!! Have a good trip and dont forget your hammock or your sweinhaxe!