Chonburi Corpse Truck Overturns 23 Dead Bodies On The Tarmac

Rimmer

Chonburi Corpse Truck Overturns 23 Dead Bodies On The Tarmac

CHONBURI: -- A corpse transport truck blows a tire and overturns on the express way en route to a cemetery in Chonburi and 23 corpses are thrown out on the road.The superintendent of Bang Pakong police confirms that the corpses are not dead red-shirt supporters.

Chachoenchao, August 25, 2011[PDN]; Pol.Lt.Col.Chalermchai Naksen, Chachoenchao Police, was notified that a truck carrying dead bodies had overturned at km marker 47 Bangpakong -Chachoenchao expressway. At the scene the police found a Isuzu truck, license number 82-8966 Chonburi. Owned by Tri Kunnatham Foundation, Chonburi. The overturned truck had a blown back left tyre. The driver Mr Prasarn, age 37 was injured and taken to Bangpakong Hospital.Later the corpses were collected by Tri Kunnatham Foundation officers and taken to the to the cemetery.

Full story HERE

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-08-27

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

May they Rest in Peace. In the UK it would be perfectly legal to transport bodies to the Crematorium in this way.

they are actualy transported in Black Private ambulances or Hursts , and they dont pile in 23 bodies... a blck private ambulance will carry 2 at the most, unless a huge diaster and they need to move dead bodies quickly, but then they are taken to a morg,

May they Rest in Peace. In the UK it would be perfectly legal to transport bodies to the Crematorium in this way.

they are actualy transported in Black Private ambulances or Hursts , and they dont pile in 23 bodies... a blck private ambulance will carry 2 at the most, unless a huge diaster and they need to move dead bodies quickly, but then they are taken to a morg,

I'm sorry, but you need to be corrected, 'it is legal to transport bodies in the UK in this way, where ever they are going'. The vehicles you personally quote are of private companies trading as undertakers. I will not sasy anymore on the matter, out of respect of the poor souls, it being neither the time or the place.

I'm sorry, but you need to be corrected, 'it is legal to transport bodies in the UK in this way, where ever they are going'.

Subject to various requirements:

http://www.ehow.co.uk/facts_4840864_laws-transporting-deceased.html

I doubt that a truck-load of corpses would be legal.

The link you posted refers to the US and not the UK!