Bike For Sale On Craig'Slist :D

engrin

Price seems too high. It's going to lose a lot of value rather quickly. I've seen 6 months old 2011 models go for only 10,000thb more.

10000thb thats bs.... maybe it was a crash bike. Normally they go for 30-40k depend on age and condition

Price seems too high. It's going to lose a lot of value rather quickly. I've seen 6 months old 2011 models go for only 10,000thb more.

10000thb thats bs....

Nope. A guy on here sold his his 2011 tri-colour for 55,000thb about 6 months ago for a quick sale. Will still be in the CBR150 thread. German guy I believe.

CBR's are 10-15k more in Chiang Mai. You'll see like 2 per day riding around if your lucky.

Not sure where in CM you are but I normally see a minimum of 2 CBR's on almost every stretch of road up here in CM.

They're as common as dog $hit lol

I'm between sansai and the city most days and I see loads of them all the time, more so now the new ones are on sale

Not in the city, I drive around the city do to boredom most days and hardly ever see any at the stoplights. The ones that i do see are the same ones over and over and over again.

Been seeing more newer ones though than the older ones. Which kinda surprises me.

I've met six people who have the new one here in CM excluding myself.

Seven, if it includes my colleagues young cousin who got his stolen just a few weeks after his father brought him one as a birthday gift .

10000thb thats bs....

Nope. A guy on here sold his his 2011 tri-colour for 55,000thb about 6 months ago for a quick sale. Will still be in the CBR150 thread. German guy I believe.

Thats was me. Im not german tho, but sold it to one=)