Taxi

yakyak

Hi all,

Hope some-one can offer some information here,what i am looking for is a taxi from bangkok airport(suv) TO KANTARALAK in SISAKET this taxi will be for my father who has travelled to Thailand before but cant speak any thai, he is a fit and healthy 70 year old who is coming to visit us for three weeks and says 'he just wants to get off the plane and in to a taxi'on his last visit last year he used the train and says he would rather use a taxi so as to avoid me having to travel down to bangkok to meet him.

Also he is aware of flights by thai and airasia but doesn't want to wait in the airport for 7 or 8 hours.

I did have an e-mail adress and mobile number of a very good taxi/minibus me my wife and kids used a couple of years ago(think it was from a dive shop in jomtien)but of course now i need it again i can't find it.

So basically what i need is a taxi to pick my father up from the airport around about 09.00 on sep 25 and to bring him safely up to uor house just outside of kantaralak,my father smokes so he may also request a few stops to feed his craving but mostly i think he will be sleeping.

Thanks in advance for any information that is forthcoming.

I live near Kantharalak , too. If it was my Dad, I would pick him up. I would firstly try to hire a diver/minibus/taxi in Kantharalak, and bargain for a good price to take you to SUV and then back to Kantharalak with the you and Pops. Only if negative result in finding someone, take the VIP night bus, pick up your Dad, then use the Bangkokairporttaxi - link above sounds good to me . .the price for one way should be something like the on their price list from Bangkok to Khon Kaen ( 7000 BHT) . Good luck and enjoy it !

I live near Kantharalak , too. If it was my Dad, I would pick him up. I would firstly try to hire a diver/minibus/taxi in Kantharalak, and bargain for a good price to take you to SUV and then back to Kantharalak with the you and Pops. Only if negative result in finding someone, take the VIP night bus, pick up your Dad, then use the Bangkokairporttaxi - link above sounds good to me . .the price for one way should be something like the on their price list from Bangkok to Khon Kaen ( 7000 BHT) . Good luck and enjoy it !

Spot on.Hire a vehicle and driver near your home. You are paying for a return trip. Go to Swampy yourself. Pick him up. Yourself