Appartment (Studio) For Dec-Jan 2011/12

thaisabai

8000 baht @ 30 baht / USD and @ 30 days = $8.88 USD / day

A $9 dollar room is a $9 dollar room my friend....I suggest you check the papers on line.....its a renters market right now....

but remember thats high season....and good luck finding anyone that will rent you anything decent for 9 bucks a day.....

This should fit you when it comes to price (8.500/month), swimming pool and internet.

Fairways Golf Range and Resort

However the location might not be what you're looking for. It's on the east side of Sukhumvit road, on top of Pattaya Klang.

So own transport is pretty much a necessity. If you're into golf, it would be a great place for you.

8000 baht @ 30 baht / USD and @ 30 days = $8.88 USD / day

A $9 dollar room is a $9 dollar room my friend....I suggest you check the papers on line.....its a renters market right now....

but remember thats high season....and good luck finding anyone that will rent you anything decent for 9 bucks a day.....

I would assume as the OP has stated his budget, that he will have already done the math.

Though probably into whatever his home currency is, a $9 USD room would be in the US not so convenient for Pattaya.

I am sure there is some places available at this price Nirun condo would probably be the best located.

Otherwise Jomtien or maybe Nakula.

I do know a decent place in Nakula at B6000 per month but no pool.