‘pattaya Post’ Editor Found Shot In Head

TAWP

Shit, they have the ugliest girls in the country, the eldest f...ing falangs, and they still kill each other.

Yeah, Pattaya, garbage of the world. Go on.

I wonder what makes someone spit out such vitriol?

Sucking too many lemons or still mentally wounded by a bitter personal experience?

How sad!

I suppose one should pity the miserable soul the poster must be to harbour such thoughts and feel compelled to share them. :o

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong, but were all the transfers not for 30 days which would mean they all just got back recently ! !

Lets hope so and with the extra Bobbies back on the beat - the villains will be apprehended promptly.

Had these officers been on duty instead of assigned elsewhere, the affray may have been prevented.

Let that be a lesson to other reporters in thailand to not talk out about police acivities or anything that may effect the businesses of polititians, etc. 

This is not the west.  He did not commit suicide from a high floor for a reason.  It's a warning to other reporters.

No it is the wild west.

What you are saying is the country is not safe for people who write stories about what treally goes on. And does anybody in authority care?

No because they like it that way!

/Edit RDN: Quote corrected. Be careful how you cut and paste, Silk123.

Edited by RDN

Santi`s widow states that he told her of specific information stored on his computer (which the police could not find).

A man of Santi`s experience would have a back up disk with this information on.

His car was ransacked...but who by?...the murderers...or others looking for this `specific` information.

The large man who called at the house before and after his murder is probably a `red herring`........either to divert attention away from the murderers or merely a coincidence.

The large man who called at the house before and after his murder is probably a `red herring`........either to divert attention away from the murderers or merely a coincidence.

If you've just done a 'wet job' you're hardly likely to go to the house of the person you've just topped.

Know wot I mean guv.

Pattaya becomes more of a "Cowboy" town daily!

The only thing the Police do with any efficiency is stop traffic so certain 'Lucky" individuals don't have to put up with the traffic hassles us mere mortals have to tolerate,

Cheers :o

His car was ransacked...

but who by?...

the murderers...

or others looking for this `specific` information.

it couldnt have been colonel mustard , he was in the conservatory polishing the candlestick at the time.

anybody seen mrs. peacock or reverend green lately ?

His car was ransacked...

but who by?...

the murderers...

or others looking for this `specific` information.

it couldnt have been colonel mustard , he was in the conservatory polishing the candlestick at the time.

anybody seen mrs. peacock or reverend green lately ?

Or maybe they were looking for his False Teeth :o

Just a warning to anyone who may be thinking of throwing out unsubstansiated accusations against any individual. Don't.

It can cause us all kinds of trouble so no throwing accusations out or they will be edited out.

cv

Its very concerning, hope the people are found, we will surely never find out!!!

this happens all the time to thais what is the big deal? the guy should have kept his mouth shut

Just a warning to anyone who may be thinking of throwing out unsubstansiated accusations against any individual. Don't.

It can cause us all kinds of trouble so no throwing accusations out or they will be edited out.

cv

Its very concerning, hope the people are found, we will surely never find out!!!

this happens all the time to thais what is the big deal? the guy should have kept his mouth shut

my thai friend in the royal thai police laughed at this and said it happens all the time to thais so dont think its a farang comment

Shit, they have the ugliest girls in the country, the eldest f...ing falangs, and they still kill each other.

I wonder what makes someone spit out such vitriol?

Sucking too many lemons or still mentally wounded by a bitter personal experience?

How sad!

I suppose one should pity the miserable soul the poster must be to harbour such thoughts and feel compelled to share them. :o

I must admit these are my sentiments exactly Noel. As for the murders, I hope they stop, I made many friends in Pattaya, wonderful hardworking Thai friends.

"Falux" I find your nonsensical comments, directed at Pattaya-City, extremely distasteful and totally uncalled for ! - Your choice of words says a lot more about the level of your intelligence than about Pattaya-City.

:o

Jaap G. Klasema

Pattaya-City

Seems that Pattaya Falangs are a little touchy . This stuff goes on all over Thailand, no difference down where you are.

Who cares if one guy says you have the ugliest girls and the oldest and most obese Falangs in the whole country ???? :o

Chris

Sure, who cares if he says Pattaya girls are the ugliest. After 5 years here I've still to meet one who comes from Pattaya :D

Pattaya is a hole

All westerners should leave while they can.

Make sure you all stop at my showroom and buy something to remind you of your stay in Thailand. :D

Obviously there are huge discounts for TV members :D

Now piss off the lot of ya while you still can , the end is nigh :o

Many of my posts in this forum reflects my thoughts and opinions regarding Pattaya, I

enjoy the place very much but see it as a very dangerous place, The amount of

suicides, murders and forced suicide is very high, I would imagine counting the

populous it would be in the top five of any expat holiday resort for premature deaths

on earth. (maybe the top 1)

Many times I have warned against the dangers of buying a property in your

girlfriend-boyfriends name or buying a property and leasing it back. I have met many

men that have been fleeced of there lives savings and sent home without a bean, I

know of English men that cannot leave the country waiting for trial for one thing or

another, yet have no money and cannot go home to get any, I know of men that have

met Thai ladies, started a relationship having unprotected sex to find out later the Thai

girl friend all along new she was HIV positive, I know of one man that jumped from a

condo, I know of a man that was shot dead, I know of men telling the Thai authorities

there friends business (things they shouldn’t be doing) to get them deported, I know

of men that have been drugged and robbed. I know of men that have rented motors

bikes to be stopped and bribed as drugs where planted on the bike,

Make no bones about this place, if you get too involved with people especially Thai’s,

it is very dangerous, Enjoy your life but keep your self to your self,

If you think this place is normal, look on the internet at the local paper from where you came and add up the deaths, Pattaya will out shine then.

Pattaya's is a great place to live, these things go on but you'd have to mix with the wrong people as said earlier.

4 years here and no problems as yet. :o

Most big cities in the world there are murders on a daily basis, and Patters is relatively safe place in comparison. I've been in far worse places in the world and Thailand doesnt remotely come anywhere near them. Keep your nose clean and you'll be fine.

Well said Gents, common sense, keeping your nose clean and your wits about you should prevent any calamities befalling you. Its unbelieveable how many, either through stupidity, ignorance or alcohol don't follow the most basic guidelines when living in a country so different from their homeland.

Sorry for this guy, sounds like he was killed for speaking the truth, something that I appreciate and respect, but would not advise in a place like Pattaya or Thailand in general.

Pattaya is a sewer, and everytime I have to go there for business, a cringe when I have to go out at night to entertain someone.

Everytime I can't wait to leave, 160 Kg 55 year old farang walking down the sidewalk with a 45 Kg 19 year old hooker, holding hands like they are high school sweet hearts..........yuck. At least the Thai men know enough to keep it inside.

On the positive Pattaya area has some good golf.

And yes, the few good looking girls I saw there were tourists.

Edited by cutter007

So the perfect murder would be to take a really decent girl to one of the old farts rooms and give him a heart attack?

You will be an old fart one day <deleted>