Thai Police Arrest Two For Murder Of French Engineer

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a matter of principle, I avoid as much as possible to do any business with foreigners in Thailand. What ever the negative story about Thais posted in this forum, I know a worst story involving foreigners.

Most foreigners who do business in Thailand do it illegally, which means they are involved witha lot of not-so-nice people and they have developed over the years a crook mentality. It the same for the Thais involved with these people. You do business with them at your own risks.

LOL.... Thanks for the warning.

It may help to bring in witnesses who had seen mixed race people around the area at the time or am I being naive ?

Very naive.

The youths are probably 100% Thai, but the husbands of the two mothers have been told that they're the fathers, in order to get maintenance money for life.

Thai boyfriend, or brother, or cousin, whatever - the most likely father.

Ahh I see. It's not them in the picture of the reconstruction.

It may help to bring in witnesses who had seen mixed race people around the area at the time or am I being naive ?

Very naive.

The youths are probably 100% Thai, but the husbands of the two mothers have been told that they're the fathers, in order to get maintenance money for life.

They look more mixed than they do thai or maybe they hired a couple of actors and that is why they are smiling and seem to be having fun.

Half-Thai kids are known to be predisposed to murder. Either that, or to becoming billionaire golfers. It's kind of a crap shoot, one or the other.

.... or actors .... don't forget Champoo Araya

So much <deleted> in this thread.

She is actually Lao British with Thai Cit.

So wrong again.

Curse him for not knowing that some Thai celebrity that he most likely couldn't give a shit about and is paraded about by the Thais as being Thai was born in Laos or to a Laos mother and has Thai citizenship.

I will never take his posts seriously again after the lack of knowledge he has displayed. :o :o :o

Edited by arthurwait

Very naive.

One sacked-out TV conspiracy theory shot down, 245,785 more to go...

Very naive.

They look more mixed than they do thai or maybe they hired a couple of actors and that is why they are smiling and seem to be having fun.

Perhaps they got given some party 'poppers' and told they will need them where they are going, but enjoyed them early.

Very naive.

One sacked-out TV conspiracy theory shot down, 245,785 more to go...

:D

a Thai-Iranian and a Thai-Belgian , wonder where these two meet

any pictures?

Pics of the crime reconstruction here:

http://www.thairath....t/region/199086

http://www.khaosod.c...PQ==&sectionid=

Tried to read link 2 that you provided here is just a little. What does it mean????

The first point is that Mr. S. Pat. Drive to the Jim's house in Nonthaburi that Jim would say to Mr S. Pat held a drive to Rick. The Big Sea. Branch facilities. The end point is that Mr. S. Patra car park within a few persimmon Soi 8 which is where he found an Eric. From Jim's talk about motorcycles, said Rick L. Rick L. buy from Jim and Anne C. said to have paid out. But the paperwork is not completed. Rick held until the dispute is not satisfied. Meanwhile, Jim had a gun out of the bag was almost shot in the head, Rick held a number of strikes at the heart Pat was a smoker from a distance.

So as he was a smoker and the alledged killer almost shot him in the head, did he die from lung cancer?

Mr Kamonphat was the accomplice who drove the two men to meet Eric at Big C. Kamonphat stood by smoking while his friend Jim fired the shot that killed the Frenchman.

As a matter of principle, I avoid as much as possible to do any business with foreigners in Thailand. What ever the negative story about Thais posted in this forum, I know a worst story involving foreigners.

Most foreigners who do business in Thailand do it illegally, which means they are involved witha lot of not-so-nice people and they have developed over the years a crook mentality. It the same for the Thais involved with these people. You do business with them at your own risks.

What kind of foreigners do you associate with exactly? This is an outrageously inaccurate and unfair statement.

Absolutely Jurgen. And the Germans are the worst of all.......

Edited by kraplung

What kind of foreigners do you associate with exactly? This is an outrageously inaccurate and unfair statement.

Jurgen sounds worrying familiar with the criminal lowlife in Thailand!

he must be, we are bad farang,all of us :ph34r:

thai sould shoot all farang hire the tuk tuk for this job 5555 :jap:

Empty posts (posts in which a member posts a quoted post but does not add any text) have been removed. Subsequent posts replying to the empty posts have been removed as well. Reconsider this method and make your reply when you post the quoted post.

A post using all caps has been removed, turn off your Caps Lock button when posting.

Absolutely Jurgen. And the Germans are the worst of all.......

Excellent reply. Thank you...

He is an ardent admirer of criminals by the way so what more do you expect!!!:blink:

Is this an example of what becomes of the children of elderly farangs and the young bargirls they have kids with?

BTW, the deceased had 2 kids of his own; 18 and 14 years of age.

and how did u arrive at the conclusion that their mothers are in fact bargirls?

Assumption is the mother of all f@#$ups... please dont say something that you are not aware of and dont be disrespectful to their mothers... they could be normal ladies... (although i m not sure but for me, innocent till proven guilty)... :jap:

Be aware of gun laws in Thailand!. I know my post may be irrelevant to the article posted, however, it involves guns. Last year on Chang wattana freeway going to Pathumthani, I was victim of a road rage. A brand new B.M.W 7 series still with red plate in front of me, shot at me but luckily he missed. I managed to follow him cautiously, keeping my distance to his home. So I knew where he lived and with that I went to police station. What I am about to tell you is even more frustrating than shooting itself. I met the " Watch commander " of the police station and he tried to explain the Thai gun laws as follows;

If a man points a gun at you and fires the gun,but for some reason he misses by either you dodging the bullet or bad aiming by him.then he can't be charged with an ATTEMPTED MURDER!. If he owned the gun legally, then he can only be charged with " Brandishing a fire arm or firing in public" charge which carries maximum penalty of 500 Baht in fine!. I KID YOU NOT!, merely a slap on the wrist. When he told me that, my head was exploding, I told him whether that was the " Farang law " meaning it only applies if a Thai tries to shoot a Farang!?. He replied by saying " NO " and went on to give an example of an earlier incident involving a police shooting in a bar. A police officer gets in to an argument in a bar with a local, pulls out his gun and shoots him dead. When other officers arrived at the scene, he simply said, " a man pulled his gun from his holster and shot the man " and with that story he walked. Of course, there must have been more than that to the story, like every body in the bar hushed up and didn't say any thing. But this is how lawless Thailand is and can be. The man who killed this French man probably will serve about two years or less.

WHAT was ending of your story ??? what did the consul for your country about the case , and why this guy shoot at you ?

Why would anyone give 200,000 baht up front. One might put a small deposit but would anyone trust somebody on a sale like this to deliver the goods? Whether Thailand or anywhere else just seems to me like you bring the motorcycle with all the paperwork and I bring the money (best a cashiers check of somekind from the bank).

Sorry for the guy's family.

Quite the opposite for me, I much prefer to do business with Farangs in Thailand, I certainly do not want to do business while carrying cash with Thai people... Majority of Farangs here are very honest people .... but there again I would not do any business with anyone if I was in Pattaya.. And the way I have heard you showing respect for Thaksin , a convicted criminal on the run, you obviously have no principals.... certainly no law abiding principals...

I have to agree, JurgenG seems to be involved with the wrong type of people, I (in 30 years here) have never had a problem with farangs, only with Thai's, ......kinda makes you wonder <deleted> I am still doing here doesnt it ??, well, I dont drive down dark alleys to conduct business.....

The murderer claims to have acted in self defense. But in the reenactment he is shown shooting the victim in the back of the head. (Not to mention the fact that he went back to finish him off with two more shots when he realized the victim wasn't dead yet.) How could he claim self defense with a straight face? Oh, wait a minute - he didn't do it with a straight face. He was laughing during the entire reenactment.

I hear you! In general I am the same, I avoid doing business with expats if I can as in most cases they are too expensive and bad experiences in the past.

The murderer claims to have acted in self defense. But in the reenactment he is shown shooting the victim in the back of the head. (Not to mention the fact that he went back to finish him off with two more shots when he realized the victim wasn't dead yet.) How could he claim self defense with a straight face? Oh, wait a minute - he didn't do it with a straight face. He was laughing during the entire reenactment.

Well said !

Seeing that picture has made me feel real sick !

Jem

Good point, but unfortunately, since you are American, most people won't get the point. But it is exactly like years ago when any crime that was committed by an ethnic person, the reporters always said, "a black man robbed such and such bank today", but would never say, "a white trash redneck mofo robbed such and such bank today". Even if there was freedom of speech in Thailand, no one would know who to use it.

But that is just my Irish, Scottish, Russian, Slovakian, Danish, American view and opinion :-)

Self defense. I think every foreigner should have a 9mm so that they can shoot anyone in the head and twice in the face when someone tries to attack them; for example... tuk tuk drivers. NOT!

Do these characters even exist, or is this some sort of fabrication to a more truthful cause of death? They must be defective because of their Iranian and Belgian DNA, otherwise, why mention it if they are living here as Thai nationals with citizenship? That is; if they really exist. With all the crime against foreigners recently being in the news, this caught my eye. "Let's make sure we emphasize the Iranian and Belgian part. We don't want people to think we have a string of violence and murder towards foreigners emerging."

This is simply my German Irish British Scottish American view and opinion.