Curious if anyone had any luck with CBD products for sleeping….

SamSanuk

I’ve tried a few and had modest success. Mainly from local stores here in Chiang Mai. Gummy and tinctures. 

However, I also have an account with Lazada and so this opens up a whole assortment of CBD products.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 🙏

1 hour ago, Pi Tao said:

CBD, no effect on me. I  tried several,different dosages, Europ or Thailand, nothing.

Yes, thank you. I’ve had some mild success but nothing that takes me through an entire night’s sleeping. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SamSanuk said:

Yes, thank you. I’ve had some mild success but nothing that takes me through an entire night’s sleeping. 

thc and a small amount of cbd would work much better for sleep. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Yes, there's some detailed posts on the above combo on the weed forum. Personally found CBD tends to make me groggy/sluggish and gives me pretty intensive (not of the fun kind) dreams. Prikpot does a capsule.

I've found CBD to be completely useless, even at 10 time the recommended dose.

If the OP wants sleep, I suggest he try Codiphen (drowsy antihistamine ). 50 baht for 10 tablets at Peera Pharmacy.

• Love It 1

Haven't tried CBD but half a joint before bed gives me the best night sleep ever - and I say that as someone who has been treated for insomnia in Chiang Mai. Verus melatonin and diazepam, marijiuana doesn't result in waking up groggy nor delivers weird dreams. 

• Thumbs Up 1