Rights For Lessee - We Have Any?

Hello,

I have a 2 years rental agreement in a condo in Phuket. Nice condo with swimming pool and everything. I have stayed in another room for almost a year, in the same condominium. No problem, then I have 'upgraded' to a better apartment which is quite big with a plunge. After 3 months problems started. They have rented other apartments around mine to young guys whose make lots of noise at night, like loud music, screaming, hitting, slamming doors, and so on... they stay few days then they leave, then they rent to others, same problem... i am getting crazy! I asked them to move me in another quite place, I know they have other rooms. They are deciding what to do, but they told me if I leave and go in another condominium I will lose my deposit.

is it right? I need to move since I do not sleep at night! I am not willing to move but I have to I can't live like this.

is there any right for a lessee? Is it not my right to sleep at night? What can I do? Thanks

ahah... i will try with Pavarotti...

anyway I am the only long term rental there... dam_n it!

Often in Thailand, it is not WHAT you know, but WHO you know.

Are you acquainted with any Thais-in-High-Places ?

If you are,perhaps they can help you, before you murder those very irritating and totally inconsiderate youngsters ? ?

Failing that;try hiring a very big bouncer (look around town) to have a 'quiet word' in their ears ?

I really feel for you and hope you can somehow resolve this problem.

Sweet dreams . . . . .