Rare Breed Poultry In Thailand

andycrosby

I have been trying to locate some Silkies and other rare breed poultry in Thailand not only for myself but for friends as well. I have seen old posts on here talking about Silkies but no one seams to know where they are now. Does anyone know of a rare breed chicken club in Thailand ? If you have any stock I would like to put a data base together to help people get in touch Any help would be Thanked to the hilt.

Mods, he has made simple typing error. Can you change "rear' breeds to RARE breeds . I do believe he will get a much better response, if you can make that change.Thank You

Was already on it. Don't watch this forum very often but the title got me curious. :D

Just had some news , I found a few Silkies, Polish, Cochin and Golden Seabright bantams. It would make your toes turn up at the end if I told you the cost, but at least its a start. Also I got a lead on some fancy ducks and there even more money, but you only live once.<br>

• 1 year later...

Any updates on this subject ?

I now have a good flock of Khaki Campbells, couple of Muskoveys for incubating and 3 geese for security :)

Would also like to get a few rarer breeds as we have a small coffee shop/restaurant and it would be nice for our customers to be able to see something different (not to eat)....

The 2 rabbits we had got munched by a dog whilst I was away, my fault for not building the pen walls high enough... Lesson learnt..

Info on different breeds would be good.. Prices/location etc