Boxing: Mayweather V Ortiz.

melsnet

Mayweather is a pussy, he needs to grow a set and fight Paquio ( spelling ? )

JH

He's probably waiting for Pacquiao to retire - which he certainly will do by the end of next year. Perhaps we may see Pacquiao fight 3 more times.

He told the press not long ago that Pacquiao is next, then he contradicted himself a few days ago by saying he never said that. He's already making stupid excuses saying that Pacquiao must get his financial affairs in order - suggesting that he wouldn't be interested in fighting for an even purse split.

Mayweather is a pussy, he needs to grow a set and fight Paquio ( spelling ? )

JH

He's probably waiting for Pacquiao to retire - which he certainly will do by the end of next year. Perhaps we may see Pacquiao fight 3 more times.

He told the press not long ago that Pacquiao is next, then he contradicted himself a few days ago by saying he never said that. He's already making stupid excuses saying that Pacquiao must get his financial affairs in order - suggesting that he wouldn't be interested in fighting for an even purse split.

He comes up with different excuses all the time to avoid fighting Paquio. Does Mayweather hold any sort of recognized belt at present?

I believe Paquio will fight in November of this year, is that correct?

JH

He comes up with different excuses all the time to avoid fighting Paquio. Does Mayweather hold any sort of recognized belt at present?

JH

No, Mayweather doesn't hold any belts. He has only fought twice in nearly 4 years. Any belts he held in 2007 were relinquished due to inactivity.

Belts don't mean anything to the boxing superstars. He refused to even pay the WBA sanctioning fees for the fight with Mosley so he wasn't eligible.

Pacquiao will be fighting Manual Marquez on November 12.

JH

No, Mayweather doesn't hold any belts. He has only fought twice in nearly 4 years. Any belts he held in 2007 were relinquished due to inactivity.

Belts don't mean anything to the boxing superstars. He refused to even pay the WBA sanctioning fees for the fight with Mosley so he wasn't eligible.

Pacquiao will be fighting Manual Marquez on November 12.

Ok, thanks for the info

JH

You mean the ASTRO channel. Are you sure it's showing on there. Normally the big HBO ppv fights are shown on Thai Channel 7. You normally miss the beginning of rounds so they can play commercials.

http://www.astro.com.my/epg/guide.php

The Astro channel on Sophon is Astro Supersport 2. The Mayweather vs Ortiz fight,according to your link for Malaysian TV, is showing on Astro Supersport HD 2. I doubt they are the same channels.

The best bet is probably Thai Channel 7.

Edited by tropo

What about the end of the fight then, Mayweather's such a nonce!!!!

Quality interview at the end tho......

JH

The good news was that we had a good showing in English without commercial breaks on Astrosports.

The rest I cannot talk about - it was depressing to watch.

What about the end of the fight then, Mayweather's such a nonce!!!!

Quality interview at the end tho......

JH

The good news was that we had a good showing in English without commercial breaks on Astrosports.

The rest I cannot talk about - it was depressing to watch.

But the interview with the old guy was priceless.....

JH