Need Jets Drilled Out And A New Chain

KRS1

I need some bigger jets but cant find them up here in CNX, so i'll need to get them drilled out to the next size up. Does anyone know of a shop that has the drill bits of the proper size to get it done?

I also need a new chain, and am wondering if anyone has used a non factory chain like DID and if it stretches more than a factory chain.

thanks !

edit: already tried Niyom and Sangchai and the Chang Moi strip for jets.

Edited by KRS1

Or if anyone knows of a shop with a set of reamers?

Never known of any shop in CNX with Jet Drills but if anyone has them or knows who might it is K Sa at Samoto

Otherwise buy online at K&N - cheap enough.

Do you have Mikuni or Keihin?

What size you after?

I need the jets for the stock keihin CBR 150 carb (VK6AA), the NSR carb is also a keihin, but the jets are not the same size (these are everywhere), the threads are smaller.

I need main jets118/120 & slow 38/40. Interestingly enough i found out Keihin sizes their jets in mm, so a 118 jet would be 1.18mm, but i think finding the bits would still be a longshot.

Where is Sa Moto ?

thanks

Try Niche auto supply on Ebay, that's where I purchased my jets, new aircleaner and now a new carb....finding the proper jets in my area (Udon) was impossible...I now have extra jets, but they are for a mikuni carb and range from 150-160..tad bit large.