Buying Ipad

AzarovDmitriy

Just a word of warning there are very strong rumours that Ipad 3 will be out before the end of the year. If Ipad 3 comes out you can either buy him a brand new one or I would imagine the prices for ipad2 will drop quite a bit as they did with the original ipad when ipad2 came out.

Just a word of warning there are very strong rumours that Ipad 3 will be out before the end of the year. If Ipad 3 comes out you can either buy him a brand new one or I would imagine the prices for ipad2 will drop quite a bit as they did with the original ipad when ipad2 came out.

When Ipad 3 is released it will be clear that there will be an Ipad 4 which will make Ipad 3 prices drop,after which they will release an Ipad 5 which will make Ipad 4 prices drop after which........................................................

When Ipad 3 is released it will be clear that there will be an Ipad 4 which will make Ipad 3 prices drop,after which they will release an Ipad 5 which will make Ipad 4 prices drop after which........................................................

i am going to wait and buy and Ipad 5 and Iphone 7 together.............

Rather than just trying to be a smart ass read my post, I mentioned it because the rumours are that the new ipad may well be out soon so it might be worth delaying a few weeks.

Rather than just trying to be a smart ass read my post, I mentioned it because the rumours are that the new ipad may well be out soon so it might be worth delaying a few weeks.

At least I'm so smart to know the difference between end of this year and a few weeks.

At least I'm so smart to know the difference between end of this year and a few weeks.

You both may be wrong...the reports I have read say the iPhone 5 may be out in a few weeks but, contrary to earlier rumors, the iPad 3 won't be out till sometime early next year.

Do NOT wait for the ipad 3. I have the latest ipad 2 and trust me it is still too advanced for all the applications that Apple provides on itunes. Every time a person buys the latest idevice they find themselves waiting for the hackers and applications to be cracked etc. There is nothing wrong at all with the ipad 2 and I recommend buying one.

Buy samsung instead and stop putting money into the lawyers new sailing boat projects.

1) Since when did Samsung start making ipads?

2) What does buying an ipad have to do with lawyers?

You could try to google Apple lawsuits

About 9,780,000 results (0.16 seconds)

I'm still not following you? When did Samsung start making "Apple ipads?"

Seems that 9,780,000 law suits is a lot for people suing Apple regarding ipad 2 seeing they have only been out not long.

Buy samsung instead and stop putting money into the lawyers new sailing boat projects.

1) Since when did Samsung start making ipads?

2) What does buying an ipad have to do with lawyers?

You could try to google Apple lawsuits

About 9,780,000 results (0.16 seconds)

I'm still not following you? When did Samsung start making "Apple ipads?"

Seems that 9,780,000 law suits is a lot for people suing Apple regarding ipad 2 seeing they have only been out not long.

Now we get there.

Samsung doesn't make Ipads,but Apple in their paranoia claims they do and sues them the pants off.

Haven't you read the news that the Samsung galaxy 7 tablet isn't allowed to be sold in most European country's and probably soon Japan because Apple claims it is a Ipad in disguise.

By the way the majority of the google results isn't about people suing Apple,but vice versa.

what about the IPod 17?

any news on that?

will i be able to watch Rocky 12 on it?.

Actually, yes- if you believe the recent rumors. I have it under good authority that 102-year old Sylvester Stallone's Rocky XII will, in fact be available... as half of a double feature, along with the new Polanski remake: Rosemary's Baby's Great Great Granddaughter's Baby.

B)

PS- Stay tuned for: Senior Citizens in Toyland and Home Alone XIV (in which a bed-ridden, 78-year old, alcoholic McCauley Culkin is tragically forgotten by his home health aid and Meals on Wheels!)... coming soon to an iPod near you.

post-72929-0-50739000-1316532577_thumb.j

I'll buy an ipad 3 when it becomes available, in the mean time I use an ipad 2 :bah: