Look For An English Native Speaker For A Very Small Copywriting Project

samlowry

Hello!

I have a set of short descriptions of several Thai cities and their real estate market. I need somebody, to edit them - make a better language but keep some keywords.

P. S. Tried to post it in classifieds - software ask me for a specific region. A task isn't linked to region.

I once applied for a copy writing job with some American guy and in the application I made sure to tell him I was a native English speaker. During the (skype) interview, he kept asking me how I was fortunate enough to go to a school in Britain and how I found the culture etc.

Turns out the term 'native' speaker made him think I was wearing lion skin clothing, throwing spears at Gazelle and dancing around fires with topless women and stuff

Edited by Moonrakers

I once applied for a copy writing job with some American guy and in the application I made sure to tell him I was a native English speaker. During the (skype) interview, he kept asking me how I was fortunate enough to go to a school in Britain and how I found the culture etc.

Turns out the term 'native' speaker made him think I was wearing lion skin clothing, throwing spears at Gazelle and dancing around fires with topless women and stuff

Native Speaker..if thats what they get up to on the weekends ..put me down for a bit of that whistling.gif

Edited by welsh1