Steak In Korat? Your Recommendations

croftrobin

Does anyone has any comments about steak at Chokchai farm? I'm thinking of picking up some raw steaks to BBQ at home.

I had one of the best steaks ever at Chok Chai farm, my wife's was not so good. I am not sure if that actually helps.

I have to say that (whilst it will not win Egon Ronay awards) the Thai tenderloin from our local market is extremely palatable. My missus normally gets about 4kg of decent cuts out of a 4.5kg purchase.

Sister in laws dogs are happy as well.

Does anyone has any comments about steak at Chokchai farm? I'm thinking of picking up some raw steaks to BBQ at home.

I had one of the best steaks ever at Chok Chai farm, my wife's was not so good. I am not sure if that actually helps.

I have to say that (whilst it will not win Egon Ronay awards) the Thai tenderloin from our local market is extremely palatable. My missus normally gets about 4kg of decent cuts out of a 4.5kg purchase.

Thanks for that. Which market would this be by the way?

Thanks for that. Which market would this be by the way?

A bit out from Korat - Prakhonchai in Buriram province. I am sure all local markets can supply but it may be hit and miss - we persevered until we found a decent tenderloin supplier.