Lenso Wheels

mos

I'm pretty sure that the alloy wheel shop at the end of Seacon (on the Sri Nakarin side) sell genuine Lenso wheels.

However I have to agree with what I think Wandrinstar is getting at in that Lenso wheels are unstylish, crap and overpriced.

There are many better and cheaper brands that are made and are sold in Thailand such as Jazz wheels (also known as Keskin).

Regards,

Tiger.

I'm pretty sure that the alloy wheel shop at the end of Seacon (on the Sri Nakarin side) sell genuine Lenso wheels.

However I have to agree with what I think Wandrinstar is getting at in that Lenso wheels are unstylish, crap and overpriced.

There are many better and cheaper brands that are made and are sold in Thailand such as Jazz wheels (also known as Keskin).

Regards,

Tiger.

Agreed. Get yourself down to Cockpit, great selection of top quality wheels at decent prices.

No, they're made in Thailand and are a Thai company, but damned if you can buy them here :rolleyes:

My Mrs car has had Lenso Samurai 17" rims fitted 3years ago in Bangkok, J & P Sports.

I don't see how they can be crap I believe them to be a good quality brand but you always get your knockers with no prove to back up there claims.:blink:

What is more funny it was " Cockpit " who confirmed they were excellent wheels although they don't stock em.:lol:

They are also good looking IMO but then again one mans meat is another boys poison l guess so smoke it.:D

Ive only bought Einkell , the Dogs loved em. Lenso look good to me. One thing im shure about there is this Company called FUGLY RIMS Ltd that most Car Makers use.The Sportivo is about the only standard rim that looks worth more than 10Bht.. My God,,, ive said something nice about it....:o

Ive only bought Einkell , the Dogs loved em. Lenso look good to me. One thing im shure about there is this Company called FUGLY RIMS Ltd that most Car Makers use.The Sportivo is about the only standard rim that looks worth more than 10Bht.. My God,,, ive said something nice about it....:o

yeah, its od how Toyota and Honda design ugly rims and instruct Enkei to make them. Enkei makes great rim designs to sell with own brand name, in top notch quality

BTW, Lenso is good quality rims at low prices :)

Yeah, nothing wrong with Lenso's and prices are very competitive, so long as you compare them to similar quality rims (there's plenty of cheaper but also lower-grade Taiwan rims floating around TH).

And for those that didn't get it, I was being facetious - you can't walk into many Thai tire shops and not have the showroom dominated with rims from one or more of Lenso's brands or sub-brands ;)

I've had a set of lensos for about 6 years. They are very strong and highly resistant to corrosion and they paint has lasted very well also. I've had some repairs done to them due to curbside scratches byt they come up fine. I'd definitely get them again for my next car.