Tourist Visa

hi ,can anyone tell me if they have managed to get a single/double entry visa within the last week ,if so where did u apply ,did u use an agent ,what was his name and contact detail.................i was going to use an agent in pp next week but he emailed me last week to tell me that double and single entry visas in pp are now very difficult to get and advised me that he couldnt help...............seems that they are making tourist visas difficult now aswell !!!!!

gaz

today ,,,

i had a double entry 60 day TV from cardiff thai consulate .

i took both my flight tickets with me , for inspection .

no questions about accomo ,finances etc.

:o on arrival at the consulate offices ,

i was told applicants, now need to make an appointment , and to phone 10 days in advance . :angry:

the good news , they obliged on this occassion ,cost me £66.. for a doubler .

:jap:

i just got a double in switzerland, 80 francs, they want see a 2 ways flight ticket fully booked. a pain! when i can buy my return ticket 2 week before i leave thailand.

I did well to not invest any money or buy condo in this communist country.

next time i will show them a cheap flight from BKK to KL with air asia...thailand can not count on me.

Thanks for posting guys - i am particularly interested in poipet. I plan to go on Monday for a double.

The agent i usually use told me i need to prepare copy of bank account showing 20k baht, letter from Thai friend vouching they will take care of me were i to have no money to care for myself, copy of rental agreement or girlfriends tabien baan and a copy of their id card. Nothing was mentioned about needing a copy of flight tickets (which i do not have).

Any information at all would be appreciated.

Everything is changing once again, and they are cracking down on various things like how many tourist visa's you've had in total, whether there is any overstay at all, etc etc. A friend last week got stuck there for 4 days whilst they messed him around about all of this.