Another One

andyko

คิดถึงมู๋...จาง..^^.. คิดถึงมาก...

...คิดถึงมาย..

คิดถึงคราย...

..........กะคิดถึงเทองๅยย...^^..รั๊ขนร๊..มากๆดั้วอิ่หลานกบฏ..อิอิ^_^

คิดถึงมู๋...จาง..^^.. คิดถึงมาก... ==I miss Muu a lot. I miss (him/her) very ;much

...คิดถึงมาย.. ((probably)) Do you miss me? //like much of this it's written in ..................ummmmm shall we say "chat language" without the niceties of spelling. Trying to be polite and keep my curmudgeon on a tight leash here. Don't have any patience with this .........whoops--curmudgeon almost got loose.//

คิดถึงคราย... ((probably)) who do you miss?

..........กะคิดถึงเทองๅยย...^^..รั๊ขนร๊..มากๆดั้วอิ่หลานกบฏ..อิ I miss you. ((maybe)) I love you, //then some kind of friendly insult that I can't break--may be something like "backstabber" or "traitor// Ha Ha.

Re: the earlier post--probably not the most important conversation that will be held in Thailand this year.

Well, given that there is a new government, the fuel duty has been reduced, the minimum wage promised during the election probably can't be introduced, the Immigration Bureau has a new boss who is discussing the implications of potential changes to long term visas for foreigners, and there is talk of Taksin coming back, one way or another...

The discussion of whether or not someone called 'Muu' (which means pig) is missed, probably isn't right up there in terms of importance? :)

I'm sure it's important to you, but nationally? Probably not :)

คิดถึงมู๋...จาง..^^.. คิดถึงมาก... ==I miss Muu a lot. I miss (him/her) very ;much

...คิดถึงมาย.. ((probably)) Do you miss me? //like much of this it's written in ..................ummmmm shall we say "chat language" without the niceties of spelling. Trying to be polite and keep my curmudgeon on a tight leash here. Don't have any patience with this .........whoops--curmudgeon almost got loose.//

..........กะคิดถึงเทองๅยย...^^..รั๊ขนร๊..มากๆดั้วอิ่หลานกบฏ..อิ I miss you. ((maybe)) I love you, //then some kind of friendly insult that I can't break--may be something like "backstabber" or "traitor// Ha Ha.

Re: the earlier post--probably not the most important conversation that will be held in Thailand this year.

Are you Thai? But if you are farang, you must be the genius farang!

he`s simply good :)

he

Are you Thai? But if you are farang, you must be the genius farang!