Is Penis Size Important To Thai Women

andrewbkk

You should probably ask this question in a forum with more female Thai members.

Fair point. But I want to know what YOU and other foreign men think.

I don't think many Thai women would reply to a thread like this. I think they would be too modest to give an answer or an opinion.

I don't think many Thai women would reply to a thread like this. I think they would be too modest to give an answer or an opinion.

Well, as it's the thread is still open. I think the size of your wallet is more important. :)

Well, as it's the thread is still open. I think the size of your wallet is more important. :)

Yep, easier to flaunt without getting slapped or arrested too :lol:

Is that your wallet or are you just glad to see me daaaaling? :D

Edited by WarpSpeed

I have a friend who is a black teacher from England and when he visits me it gets embarrassing; all the attention he gets. I'm embarrassed, he's not embarrassed. We are not talking about high society here but good old farm girls a bit past their prime. Walk down Soi Six with a good looking young black guy, you'll see what I mean. All the stereotypes personified. Now maybe the girls are getting excited because of different cultural opportunities. I tried to ask them but they were jumping up and down waving at him too much to answer.

What do you guys think?

Nevermind what the guys will think.Just waite untill a lady mod see this.

BYE BYE..Stupid thread whistling.gif

Another guy saying it's a stupid thread.

I really can't understand why you guys reply if you think it's stupid.

Ive got 12 inches but dont :lol: :lol: use it as a rule !!

Why would you think Thai women have a different opinion on this subject than any other woman in the world?

Do you honestly believe that Thai Women are biologically different than any other nationality?

That's like asking "Do Thai men prefer loose pu***'s?" Of course they don't, just like any other man in the world.

You obviously don't know the answer to this question because if you DID have a large pecker, you wouldn't need to ask! :whistling:

Edited by Livinginexile