The +/- 130 Baht * All - You - Can - Eat - Bbq * Places

Yaroon

Some time ago i had a dream i opened a place just like one of these establishments and got filthy rich. Obviously not possible as the items back in Europe aren't that cheap as here. On top of that, im sure these Korean style BBQ places don't use 1st class meat/items, rather leftovers from retailers.

Today i spotted a new place, just next to Super Cheap, the big one. 118B, big Chang 55 with also most items available (fish, shrimp, meat, ready-to-eat dishes), something i havent seen elsewere. Been to quite a few already, mostly in Phuket town. Near RangHill, SP, near Tesco etc, but until now, this Super Cheap one had the best value.

Anyway, just wondering whether people go there often, or that they avoid these places like the plague. If you eat all that's available, it surely will not do any good to your body(weight). Anyone ever experienced somethng bad at these places or have any other opinions? :)

These can be very good value and healthy if you pick the right stuff. I do tend to get bored before I get full though. It takes a lot of time to cook all the stuff.

The best one Ive been to is the one on Nanai rd. Best sauces and good selection of fresh meats/veggies. The live music is annoying though.

The one next to BigC/Central is bigger/less cramped but the food isnt as good. The sauces are worse and they also dont have prawns available everytime. They do have more precooked stuff though, but I try not to eat that.

Edited by FaxFlora

Try the one between Karon and Kata, about opposite of Pizza 2000, next to Isaan Roi Sao. Not bad, and the best pork marinated in pepper on the island. I love that place, even though they charge 100 Baht for a big Beer Leo.... (Ice is 20 baht per tank)

Try the one between Karon and Kata, about opposite of Pizza 2000, next to Isaan Roi Sao. Not bad, and the best pork marinated in pepper on the island. I love that place, even though they charge 100 Baht for a big Beer Leo.... (Ice is 20 baht per tank)

139 baht for adults is ok, but 100 baht for kids is to much when 4 year olds usually go for free

beer to expensive, usually small shrimps and sloppy service. Last night I decided it was last time at this place.

the one between Central and Big C is huge, usually good, and great value draught beer

Nanai BBQ is my favorite, they have one in Soi Tan too, and yes I eat Moo gata almost every week :P