Sakon Nakhon Hotels

pauleddy

Plenty of fine Hotels in SakonNakhon.

The Hotels you mentioned are located in the city center with easy access to everyplace in town.

None have swimming pools (in operation).

I have always preferred the Dusit. The staff seemed more attentive and helpful than at other hotels.

They have an English menu with some western foods.

Complete list of hotels at my blog

http://sakonnakhon-live.blogspot.com/

U hotel.

This hotel is opposite Rajabhat university on route 22. Its roughly 5-6 km from the city center. Busy place due to the amount of students living around there and the hotel looks kinda nice.

Food stalls, internet shops and the hotel bar is always busy especially with the karaoke.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , i stayed at the dursit for 3 weeks and it was great, close to everything, food at the hotel restaurant was great, great steak, by Thailand stadards, the hotel is not 5 star but cheap, and free wifi, the password is "green" it propably the same now, just be carefull!!!!! i had my credit card skimmed, i am not sure if it was there, but i only used it to pay hotel bills, i was in Thailand for 3 months, and i did inform all of the them of what had happened, maybe go to the bank and get cash.

Cheers have a great time, its very layed back

Scoop1

Hi , i stayed at the dursit for 3 weeks and it was great, close to everything, food at the hotel restaurant was great, great steak, by Thailand stadards, the hotel is not 5 star but cheap, and free wifi, the password is "green" it propably the same now, just be carefull!!!!! i had my credit card skimmed, i am not sure if it was there, but i only used it to pay hotel bills, i was in Thailand for 3 months, and i did inform all of the them of what had happened, maybe go to the bank and get cash.

Cheers have a great time, its very layed back

Scoop1

Scoop glad you enjoyed the stay but the concern is that as you only used your card at the hotel doesn't that give you a clue as to where the stem of the cloning occurred?

That would be enough to put me off the hotel for good!

Very laid back indeed biggrin.gif

Edited by MrRed