Printing Problems

DennyEagle

Brought this but a while back, but anyways if You try to print something on Your website using the printer picture at the bottom of the page You will only get one line at the top saying Thai Visa, also going to file to print the same thing. I can print anything I find but not on Thai Visa, when I posted before I was told it would be fixed shortly, long time ago.

I get some very usefull info on Thai Visa and will post some info shortly on my experience, would very much like to print important info.

Thanks Again

Where was this thread moved to? Helps, if it's moved, to say where.

In any case, my solution is just do a Copy of the text I want, then Save to NotePad or a word processing program, usually as a .txt file, then save to my harddrive. Do this often, as you say, lots of good info here, and info that is incorrect, is usually corrected by someone quickly.

Mac

Believe it was only a few months ago and there has not been any forum software update yet. You can always copy/paste what is important to Word or other software or use forum to send to yourself by email (copy - clink on your name - select send email and past to text area - send).