Send Parcel To Thailand.

aridion

It depends on multiple factors, luck being one of them.

If you use one of the courier services, UPS, DHL, etc. then duty and tax will invariably have to be paid (There's probably a special tax bracket for orthopaedic devices, good luck finding it mind). Sending by regular post stands a better than even chance of getting through unscathed.

IMHO, I would use Royal Mail International Signed For, exactly which service will depend on how large and heavy the package is. The services offered by Parcel Force use EMS to deliver here, they are also pretty good at avoiding extra costs.

Start at the Royal Mail website, then ask at your post office.

Oddly enough, my parent's local one-lady post office seems to have far better knowledge of the services available than the main one in town, possibly because Mrs Gascoigne has time to search through her library of rates (except on pension day) rather than just get rid of the customer as happens at the larger place.

i would send them one at a time by diff.carriers less chance of them not arriving,unless someone at customs has only one foot i wonder how they would work out the duty to be paid,by the foot i expect.