Dependable High Speed Internet For Rawai Needed

kiasucapital

Hi I'm moving to Rawai in a couple of weeks and need High Speed Intermet to make Skype to Skype video calls. I need a stable connection that is fast enough to do video calls without a lot of lag, since I'm an online teacher my business depends on it. Does anybody use Skype or another VOIP and live in Rawai? If so can you recommend a dependable ISP? Is True Ultra Speed any good?

regards,

Palmer

If you want a truly reliable connection that stays up even in the worst of rain and

heat, you will need a leased line from UNH. They are not cheap, but very dependable.

Contact Mr. Ole at INE (www.ine.co.th) (don't worry about their location), they can

service any area. INE will be able to offer you a guaranteed bandwidth and probably

even QoS (quality of service).

Like I said it is not cheap, but 100% reliable.

rudi

Take a look at our internet speed report:

http://www.khunwoody.com/phuket-internet-speed/

Our Phuket computer group has posted over 20,000 individual speed tests from all over Phuket, many from Rawai.

A search for Rawai shows that your best bet would be the TOT 6MB service. We have noted that quality of service for any of the providers is liable to change but TOT seems to have been improving their customer service during the past few months.